Aller au contenu

North Alliance Behavior

HawK-EyE

Messages recommandés

Ok guys, it seems that we have a little problems. We need to discuss about our behavior when we enter a town, are we attacking pyjamas, are we atatcking everybody when we are not in an "official" raid together ? Are we going to attack entire cities ?! This kinds of questions i want to ask to you, because many people are telling that we are acting as BBS did. I may answer those people to keep this shitload in their mouth because they don't understand anything about what's going on in this server. But on the other hand, i hear some people telling :"North Alliance attacked Vault city" "North Alliance are killing bluesuits outside RNC" etc.. So maybe we can discuss about our behavior and make a kind of "behavior guide of the North Alliance Member" in order to be sure that everybody is acting the way we are all acting. This could also help new faction to know about what kind of alliance we are and if they want to join us or not. Actually we are the best and we got the most people, we need to be an exemple for other faction. I don't mind if we are "evil" or "good" but i want to know how to behave myself, and i wanna be sure that everybody in the alliance is doing the same way as i do.

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

Well, I saw the whole Red Dots gang farming VC mobs and killing all the bluesuits there yesterday. Not blaming anyone, just saying that YES, NA have reached a point where there's no difference between NA and DA. Which is, in my opinion, a problem. NA was made to counter BBS evil supremacy, because they ruined the game. Not to take their place instead. It doesn't shock me if we kill bluesuits that want to stay in a town we are defending. This is the game, and we all know they can be scouts or bombers or whatever - even if that's rare, now. But to do actions only to kill other players that are not enemies, players that are bluesuits, and level 1 or 2, nah, I can't agree with this.

The main problem is that the gameplay doesn't allow us to make difference between hostile and non-hostile. Two examples : - This night, Keskow went to Modoc in bluesuit. A lonely noob in leather jacket was there and started to shoot at him without reason. - One day I was in Klamath, in Buckner house. There was a bluesuit selling little stuff I guess and I decided "Ok I don't kill him". Then the bluesuit come at me, punch me in the eyes. I fall down. Then he punch me again and again and again. I was closed to death but I managed to escape. And after that, the same bluesuits complain on IRC that NA kill everybody on sight but they do the same when they encounter a lonely player. So if we wright something about our behavior, I think that it should be release for public and all players should know it ; "If someone attack a NA member, he will be hostile permanently".

Yesterday i enter to Klamath (CS Moon - bluesuit, no armor, no weapons) and see Cajuns so come to them and say:"Hi Chosen Soldier" next i be on ground dead and hear: "we not Chosen Soldier", "We are Cajuns" hahahaha and you now... no problem (: About VC we enter to city and guard start shot to us... so we ride City. One time we kill almost whole city and Rusty come to city i Ask him can we attack this city or we must go out and hi say we can. I dont attack bluesuit, but some off us (few) players do this. I dont craft so go to city and when i see player whith metal armor i take it (: We dont attack: DEN, REDDING, KLAMATH.

I thought that we are the bunch of honest guys, not the bunch of hipocrites. The alliance was formed because we wanted to face the PKs and evil things out there. Things like killing random players because "they could do the same","there is three of us" or "he is wearing metal armor" shouldnt be the ways of the NA. I know its not as easy as the way of BBS, but hey, thats the diffrence between them and us.

Ces´t pas faccile parler Francais...

We can form a simple rule that is for every player that is not enemy faction or friend of those factions. 1. Member of NA are not allowed to raid Garded city's ( NCR, Boneyard, junk Town and so on) . 2. Member of NA are not allowed to lure players on (caravans, Military base, Siera and so on) and kill them for their equipment. 3. When you are in waist land behave and respect waist land rules (in this paragraph you are allowed to kill if you like on random encounter because waist land is dangerous and you don't wont wait a rocket to hit you and then attack them) 4. 5. If any of you have something to add or edit please do that on right way you have next numbers for new stuff and you have this numbers for editing or adding for specific paragraph that you wish to add or edit.

I thought that we are the bunch of honest guys, not the bunch of hipocrites.

The alliance was formed because we wanted to face the PKs and evil things out there. Things like killing random players because "they could do the same","there is three of us" or "he is wearing metal armor" shouldnt be the ways of the NA.

I know its not as easy as the way of BBS, but hey, thats the diffrence between them and us.

+1

I made some random PK during one week but now it is over, I will follow the rules of NA ^^

3. When you are in waist land behave and respect waist land rules (in this paragraph you are allowed to kill if you like on random encounter because waist land is dangerous and you don't wont wait a rocket to hit you and then attack them)

Maybe we should add something : if you encounter someone in the desert and if you have little stuff, it may be better to not shoot at him first. If he kills you then you don't loose a lot of things and you show example of what NA is.

I think we should define the main goal of the North Alliance before. Control every unguarded towns and protect it against Dark Alliance and PKs? Behave like raiders (well, I think the Wasteland doesn't need more raider faction...) Something else ? I think it will be difficult to set conditions to every player of the Alliance, but we could try to find some basic rules, like you said. For instance, if you meet someone you want to kill for any reason, you should talk before shooting him, except if the guy is hostile or do something wrong (steal, insult...).

Yeah Izual you don't get it. If we break NA now, DA will just kill NA members without any resistance, and even if DA break too later, I just don't want to be fucked and killed during one month before it. I think we'll never go back to "old PvP" now, or after a wipe maybe, but i really like some of our allies and I think (and hope) NA will stay for a long time.

A wipe won't change any diplomatic relations, cause it just wipes items and characters, not players. I think right now DA is as bored as NA and some players from each side would like to go back to some normal PvP. This dual-side server is becoming a real problem.

Not the Cajuns commander.
Also,

[21:25] <[bBS]MSH|TLA> congratulations NorthAlliance - you won the war
[21:25] <[bBS]MSH|TLA> bbs oficialy moving to tla, have fun
[21:25] <[bBS]MSH|TLA> empty cities - have fun with roleplay
[21:30] <[bBS]MSH|TLA> bbs ? we got 4 members online
[21:30] <[bBS]MSH|TLA> max 8
[21:30] <[bBS]MSH|TLA> how we supose fight with 40 ?

On #2238, today.

I must remind you here what was the purpose of NA: BBS team was so strong that they owned every cities and killed every players whatever they are: experimented or blue bluesuit. They were good because they were trained 24/24 to do pvp (the only thing they were interested in). For other players who do pvp only occasionnaly it was impossible to cope with them. Because pvp is indeed fun but other features of fonline are good too (otherwise a pure FPS is better for 100%pvp). For instance, we, Orphans used to welcome new players in The Den. Sometimes there were isolated PKers, other times we were killed by big teams but always we could go back to town and have some roleplay. It was no longer possible. At that time, the server was ruined by BBS, and cities became empty. Than comes the NA and its goal: to stop BBS hegemony. If this goal is reached, than applause, it's a success. Now, if it is again possible to go in cities and play, well i must say it is an excellent news for the game.

I think I see your point of view Cryofluid and I agrre with it. The question is: What (if BBS will realy leave), are we gonna do with the alliance? If the BBS will leave, I think it will be safe to take over cities in small groups, we can divide the cities among NA factions. To bring more small scale pvp in the game, lets limit the operations of whole NA. But as Shangalar said, lets wait and see. Its quite probable that this wasnt the night when we all last heard of BBS.

Ces´t pas faccile parler Francais...

I guess we most of all shoudnt break the alliance. They maybe leave to see us collapse, and come back again when we'll have fought each other, and maybe when we'll not be able to regroup once more. We have some ideas to be busy next times. And anyway, BBS werent the only ennemies. Maybe others will show up soon. The best should be to try to remake north towns safe for everyone, and we have some other ideas. Feel free to think about all of that !

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...