Aller au contenu

Dismissed NA

Hololasima

Messages recommandés

People. I am very bored of this situation. So my suggest is simple. And think well about this.

Dismissed all NA !

Right now DA have more people then us and after wipe battle are only about that who have more people on his side. So we must dismised all NA aliances.DA will do same dont worry, they are ready for this.We will be friends all time(VSB with Cajuns on 100%) but we will be fighting and operation alone and separate. Gang vs Gang. Personally i dont want fight with someone who have more people. So i suggest again !!!

Dismissed ALL aliances from NA !

Thats all.

WTF? They have more people, really? SOT and BBS are not anymore with DA... Maybe we have to play more together, but I don't really thing they have more manpower.And if they have really more man, we can beat them with good strategy, we can recruit etc… I really appreciate this multi-nation alliance and I can’t imagine play without my new friend from Czech Republic, Poland, Russia and other… I hope we will find other way… Sincerely LeMark

Hololasima : So for you the only interest of NA is in PvP ? From my point of view, NA was first created for PvP, to face BBS domination. Now we have domination. What should we do ? Do you prefer to stop all or do you want to adapt and use this domination to construct something else that "killing everyone, BBS style" ? We are not playing Counter Strike or Street Fighter. This game is not about honorable battles, 1VS 1, etc. This game is about roleplaying. Sorry but I won"t support the idea of dismantling NA because it does not fit with my vision of Fallout.

Holo, maybe DA gangs stoped to play together, but they still attack us like raiders. There are a lot of hostile gangs, and our PvP players have bunch of PKs to kill... In my opinion, small gangs like mine (Orphans) need the Alliance to survive and defend our town. Since a week, the Den is attacked all the time, and it's sometimes difficult to do what we want (greet people, role-playing....). I think the big war is almost over, but we still have a lot of fights, raids, and this Alliance is useful to gather people from different places to fight together against our ennemies. And I really enjoy playing with you, guys.

I wasn't insulting anyone I just wanna point that how much time we spent on creating an alliance made of many nationalities, spending time on creating certain rules who all members should follow, updating name colorizing, people leveling pvp characters for the sake of alliance etc. for what? So we can disband alliance just because there is no DA? I know there is not much to do in game, its still beta and god knows how many time it will remain that way. But that's not the way people should think. As many of you have said maybe there is an enemy waiting just behind the corner and then what? Try to get all the people back together for the sake of the wasteland? Just remember how many time it took for us to get together and to get things going as they are now.

When I think of Maureen, I think of two things: asphalt... and trouble.

Holosasima ? Are you drunk dude ? Plz remember that we have a meeting this sunday, we are not planning anything without discussing it with every team leaders, and of course something that huge needs a vote from everybody. My own feeling about all this is that obviously we are all experiencing a transition time. Everybody know that DA had some new interest in playing in 4000 server, they are not playing that much on 2238, even though they play in 2238, they are not as much powerfull as they used to be. The main goal of NA at start was to cut down the DA domination on this server because it was really for the newcomers, the teamplay and the overall roleplay.Now that DA domination is over, we can expect that new things will show up like, real roleplay in north cities, more trading, and of course, more talk and less fight. And this is what we are experiencing now. Holosasimas and many other NA players doesn't like this kind of playing because they prefer big battles since they have a good pvp character, they want to use it, and that's pretty normal. I'm sure that some others DA like SOT with BSG etc.. are still playing and many people are still talking about big fights that actually occurs in many cities these days. There is also another possibilities of PvP events if you really want to fight and you better think about how we can fight without creating a war all over the places we go. The last thing that is really important is, you cannot think about dismissing alliance without thinking about what will append when we encounter each others. If you think about dismissing just to kill some Cajuns or some Red Dots, then ok, gather your team and lets just organize a fight together, you will see that this game is not just a matter of fighting. We have build an alliance that is out of any boundaries, we are all from different countries and we managed to play together, we have common goals and common feelings and of course, common issues. I can't allow you Holosasima, to destroy what we all build together with many days of playing together, discussing together, and thinking together about what will happen next. We are not in the early day of this alliance, we are in the best day of this alliance because we are now leading this server. Some of us wants more fights, some others wants more talks, roleplay and trade, we can have both of course. I agree that North Alliance should have a regular army that is always fighting against any threat that we can encounter in the wasteland. Each team can also handle their own city as they want, and use it to organize either big tradings, marketplaces, roleplays, organised fights and huge battles. Plz guys be creative and constructive rather than just throwing out some sentimentals feelings with some big red letter to underline what you wanna say...

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

In first line. We dont have domination on this server as NA.Or if we have domination on server so no one want fight with us. Same situation. We will some battle against someone who have less people or bad stuff and called this as "great victory".Right now DA have more players then us. We only waiting for big loose and no one loose, many and many looses i think. Second. Good PvP char can be very usefull in group of 8 or 10 people. Not in 20 vs 20. This battle, right now are only about numbers. Not about player skills or goog strategy. Only zerg someone with milion people. Third thing. We are very not happy about PKing the other gangs in NA. For example. Red Dots all time search some excuse for kill bluesuit or people with stuff. And not only they. I think that everyone "good" from NA want be like BBS and others idiots. In fact,only VSB is clean NON PK faction right now. Maybe Orphans are good too. But others are only PKs,clean PKs. And if someone from NA dont want stop PKing, we will must leave NA and kiling this people beacuse we hate PKs. I think, no i am sure that after dismised NA, battles will be better.

I think that everyone "good" from NA want be like BBS and others idiots. In fact,only VSB is clean NON PK faction right now. Maybe Orphans are good too. But others are only PKs,clean PKs.

I lulz reading this part of your post. So, for you, almighty VSB's, all the NA is just a group of heartless PKers who just want to kill the maximum people in the game ? Sooo cool for all of us. If you don't want to be in the NA anymore, then leave it, and it will be a pleasure to get your stuff back to ours outposts.

Let me tell you something 'bout the government -
They fucking up the environment -
They taking all the fucking beautiful animals -
And making them fucking EXTIIINCT !

Holosasimas you are making more and more provocation, don't you realize it ?

You are talking about everybody without knowing everyone. I can say for Cajuns that Pking is FORBIDDEN in our gang. Also, don't you remember the rules ??

If you saw someone that just Pk in front of you, then make a screenshot and he will get a penalty for that crime !

I think you are talking without many proofs, and i don't want you to act like a police, but when you are saying that only VSB are "clean", you are realy provocating everybody here.

I don't care about who is clean and who is not, the rules are clear and simple, if you see someone that just break the rules then SAY IT ! You have the right to do it of course. We cannot allow people in our alliance acting like if there was no rules and the penalties are made for that.

Also if you think that the rules are not enough strict, then SAY IT ! Maybe we can find new rules that are still correct for all. And you will finally see that everybody will be "clean" since they only act like the rules allows them to do it.

Don't you think it will be more constructive this way ? Don't you understand that if only one gang want to dismiss, you will probably will be the only one to leave the alliance ?

I don't want you to leave because i think you deserve your place here but every post i read here make me think omg what the fuck they want us to understand ? Do he realize that he is alone ? Do he really want to leave us ?

And what are this penalties ? Caps are nothing as penalty,everyone have them. And i cant be everywhere to make screens of PKing of others. But i KNOW that for example Red Dots are PKs. BSG was PKs too(now we see their way), and new gang in NA is full of PKs(FB).And this is not end. next example, Wilks and his band are PKs. And their dont want be diferent. So we must create new and more restricted rules about PK. Beacuse if everyone will be continue in PK way so we will must leave aliance.

Third thing. We are very not happy about PKing the other gangs in NA. For example. Red Dots all time search some excuse for kill bluesuit or people with stuff. And not only they. I think that everyone "good" from NA want be like BBS and others idiots. In fact,only VSB is clean NON PK faction right now. Maybe Orphans are good too. But others are only PKs,clean PKs.

Holo did you play this game the last 2 weeks ? Did you see that Cajuns and Orphans helped 2 factions to be created ? Cajuns created the Klamath Citizens faction (faction for noobs) and helped them to buy a hideout (and we created a channel on mumble for them). Orphans did the same thing in their town.
And you VSB, what did you do ?
I am very sad about all that because I had good relationship with you but I can't afford you to say such lies.

And

Second. Good PvP char can be very usefull in group of 8 or 10 people. Not in 20 vs 20. This battle, right now are only about numbers. Not about player skills or goog strategy. Only zerg someone with milion people.

It seems like Kilgore is speaking O_O
Man, you spend too much time with BBS I think.

And what are this penalties ? Caps are nothing as penalty,everyone have them. And i cant be everywhere to make screens of PKing of others. But i KNOW that for example Red Dots are PKs. BSG was PKs too(now we see their way), and new gang in NA is full of PKs(FB).And this is not end. next example, Wilks and his band are PKs. And their dont want be diferent.
So we must create new and more restricted rules about PK. Beacuse if everyone will be continue in PK way so we will must leave aliance.

Ok then i will talk with Wilks and his band about it.

The other penalities are => being excluded from operations and during this time they will be killed and looted by others member if they don't respect that. 2, 3 days or maybe an entire week of just crafting can be VERY annoying for everybody. Especially if the crime was commited just by one person and you got the penalty because you are in the same team but you did nothing.

=> 10 000 caps of penalty should be nothing if it wasn't for multiplicated by the number of teams, i mean that if you have 10 000 caps of penalty that means that you should pay 10 000 caps at EVERY OTHER TEAM of the North Alliance. And we are 8 actually.

Also the FB are NOT in North Alliance AT ALL. Nobody can claim that they are NA without coming once in our mumble dans discuss with others leaders of the alliance. We didn't make any decision about them, actually they are just neutrals. If you know something about them and if you think they should not enter NA because of their PK members then 1) you can vote 2) other members may agree with you. 3) they probably won't be NA at all.

Just an observation about Latin Thug crew, i met them severals time and they never make any trouble in Klamath. The first time i saw them, they were 5 and i was alone, i explained them the rules/laws Cajuns apply in Klamath and they accepted it, they putted guns down. It's not what i call a "PKs team". And i think they didn't know i was Cajuns nor NA at this moment and this was before they asked to join the alliance.

aoplogowiki.png
FOnline: Ashes of Phoenix

No Fate No Fear

I've got to say I really don't like where this thread is going, but I'll add my two cents to the topic in hope this will calm things down a little.

First of all, I guess the current situation isn't that challenging as pre-wipe, especially for a player who likes to PvP a lot, like Hololasima or me. But I've got to say i'm getting used to it already and find the friendly atmosphere in Den and Klamath actually very satisfying for me. And there is still quite a lot of room for separate gangs operations like in pre-wipe era, so I guess there is nothing to worry about.

You are talking about everybody without knowing everyone. I can say for Cajuns that Pking is FORBIDDEN in our gang. Also, don't you remember the rules ??
If you saw someone that just Pk in front of you, then make a screenshot and he will get a penalty for that crime !

Yes, I agree with you completely that making a screenshot and reporting it is the best way to deal with PKing in North Alliance. And I am not happy about Hololasima trying to accuse somebody without actual proof. But here is one thing: how comes there is no "No random PKing" rule in the list of rules of North Alliance? If there is not such official statement, there can't be any penalty for that. I know, I wasn't there on North Alliance meeting to propose it (I'm usually busy on Sunday evenings), but I'd still hope that such rule would be one of the most important things in our alliance.

And you VSB, what did you do ?

Now this hurts. :) We've spent a lot of pre-wipe time to secure Modoc and make it a safe town. I know some of you guys think we've failed (and yeah, some of our members, mostly ex-members though, were undermining our effort), but at least we've tried. Yes, we had obviously to stop those activities in the times of Dark Alliance dominance, but now the wasteland is much safer thanks to North Alliance and some of our members were thinking about securing the town again (though it would be Redding this time) and as for me, I completely support this idea. And even if it may take some time until we will be able to organise it, I will at least try to spend some of my time to help in Den or Klamath.

Peace,
Nostrum

Just quickie about VSB and how they are so anti-pk. It was quite few times that our new recruits or alts of our members on bluesuits were being killed by VSB members. Nobody botherd to make screenshots because whats the point? VSB - saints? Don't make me laugh.

Just quickie about VSB and how they are so anti-pk.
It was quite few times that our new recruits or alts of our members on bluesuits were being killed by VSB members. Nobody botherd to make screenshots because whats the point?
VSB - saints? Don't make me laugh.

Well, VSB is a team formed by many members and if you saw somebody doing some random PKing, you should definitely let us know. I personally haven't heard anything about this issue and obviously, the guy who was PKing didn't tell us either, so this is why we thought everything is perfectly all right. If there is something wrong about our behaviour, just let us know and we will solve it, but once again, we need to know who from our team broke the rules.

Just quickie about VSB and how they are so anti-pk.
It was quite few times that our new recruits or alts of our members on bluesuits were being killed by VSB members. Nobody botherd to make screenshots because whats the point?
VSB - saints? Don't make me laugh.

I dont know who are you but i want know name of this VSB guy who "killed" you. NOBODY from VSB kiling for no reason. Again, NOBODY.
And why we know this now ? Why you dont tell to us early ?
Nobody from our faction kill you.

Now this hurts. :) We've spent a lot of pre-wipe time to secure Modoc and make it a safe town. I know some of you guys think we've failed (and yeah, some of our members, mostly ex-members though, were undermining our effort), but at least we've tried. Yes, we had obviously to stop those activities in the times of Dark Alliance dominance, but now the wasteland is much safer thanks to North Alliance and some of our members were thinking about securing the town again (though it would be Redding this time) and as for me, I completely support this idea. And even if it may take some time until we will be able to organise it, I will at least try to spend some of my time to help in Den or Klamath.

We will be happy to help you to do this, we are trying to organise few people to defend permanently den and klamath by creating milicia, and Redding is not so far from our cities, with a bit of coop on defending these cities, i think we can do great things to make these town being cool place.

aoplogowiki.png
FOnline: Ashes of Phoenix

No Fate No Fear

@Nostrum and @Hololasima Why I didn't report anything? Why should I? Nobody said that if VSB PK someone I should report it to his majesty Hololasima. You can talk whatever you want Holo and you don't need to belive me but I know what I saw. I don't reallly care about your opinion either. I am tired of your mates treating me like shit only because I am Red Dot. My private opinion about VSB and NA? VSB want to leave? Go for it.

Please calm down guys, what most of VSB and Notrum said is that we should reconsider one of our main rule and i totally agree with him. Maybe Holosasimas doesn't got the words to say it but i'm sure he agree with it too.

Now, i think tomarrow we will probably add this new rule in the list and it should be something like :

"No random PKing"

North Alliance membrs won't shoot anyone who is not considered as a threat for the North Alliance or a threat against the peace in the NA's cities. We will defend ourself and we will attack every people that is blacklisted of course, but North Alliance will never attack, kill and loot someone they don't know just for fun.

Now you should discuss about this rule, before this topic transform into a random insulting topic. And again, i can't find any other way except from penalties if we want that everybody respect it.

Anyway, all penalties will be considered by the "Council" of North Alliance which is composed by leaders of each team, and their decision are taken only with the new voting system.

Maybe we could ask every team to elect their leaders again, and give them the voting rights for their team. And we should schedule the next Councils only when every leaders are available together.

This is pointless. Another week, another empty accusations, more laws, prohibitions, politics. We can see that NA is feeling too well, without enemies some of NA's are getting crazy. We have enough of boredom and constant whining from VSB. Untill there was an enemy, it was wery fun to play with you guys, but now, you can't defeat "enemy within" so we will give you a new one: Red Dot Army. We wont join any alliance, we will fight under our own flag - see you on the other side of barrel. Good luck.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...