Aller au contenu

North Alliance Meeting !

HawK-EyE

Messages recommandés

Ok guys, we all know that we REALLY need some discussion with everybody in this alliance.

We gonna organize a meeting, SUNDAY 24th of January, after 14h GMT+1h.
(you have plenty of time to discuss with your team before coming)

Here are the team currently invited in this meeting :

Cajuns
Orphans
Mom's Dinner Clean up Boys
The Spades
Vault Silene Brahminy
Red Dot Army
Modoc Throws
Black Sun Gang
The Five Points
Vault of Broken Dreams

You will send 1 2, or 3 (only for really big teams) people from your team and the meeting will take place on mumble.

The discussion will be about :

1) Rules of the North Alliance
(main goal : establish a cook book for our behavior)

2) Town Control
(main goal : associate each city to a team, and find an arrangement that seems fair for everyone)

3) The Future of North Alliance
(main goal : establish a stable list of leaders, thinking about who stay and who leave the north alliance. What about individual friends, each teams got is own friends etc..)

If you want to add another Point to this discussion you are free to do it, but i will only take it if ALL THE TEAMS agree with this addition.

This meeting will be VERY important, so you need to think about it BEFORE coming, ask your teamates what they think about the different points, etablish a list of what you want/what you don't want etc...

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

I will probably not be at this meeting (Rynn or JosephPorta will be there on behalf of The Orphans).

I just want to point out again the argument of helping new players in Northern cities.

We Orphans try hard to do so and thus to increase fonline community.
On that point we thank players from NA who come sometimes for backup in Den entrance.

But i think it should be even more developped in other norhtern cities.

I understand many players don't like to do "baby sitters" jobs. But it can be very useful to prepare the future.
Don't forget that one day these newbies will become 21 lvl and they probably won't forget your help when they were beginners.

Actions we made (but there can be many others):

1) we give them radio with our channel (105), then we explain them how to use it (communicate +distress call)

2) with low level we explain them how to cut fibers or mine for us (what? you mean we are interested? no :cool2: )
In exchange we give them stuff or build them a tent for their autonomy

3) Sometimes we regroup bluesuits (who don't know eachothers) with the one who have charisma and then they make stuff in group

4) With lvl 5 or more we pay them to patrol in The Den while we are away from town and tell them to warn us on radio if problems occur in city

5)We are currently working on special roleplay events (for that we have created new characters (low lvl) that will create the drama in The Den)
=>bluesuits interested can react consequetly and be rewarded

6)...

I wanted to share you these facts after reading some new players testimony here (look at the last threads...)

http://fonline2238.net/forum/index.php?topic=545.15

Only a suggestion for North alliance behaviour...

Recordings of the meeting =>

<center>
PART 1
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="player.swf" flashvars="file=http://www.fallout-3.com/telechargements/NA_meeting_part1.mp3&type=sound&volume=100" width="400" height="20">
Download this file (MP3 - 62.1Mo)</center>

<center>
PART 2
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="player.swf" flashvars="file=http://www.fallout-3.com/telechargements/NA_meeting_part2.mp3&type=sound&volume=100" width="400" height="20">
Download this file (MP3 - 91.2Mo)</center>

If you have any question about this meeting, just ask.

Thanks everybody for coming, the next meeting will be on next sunday, 14pm GMT+1

Happy hunting !

this meeting was too long for some our guys ;] u say about bh (97minutes in part 2) havok and rj was afk ;/ hitman is not good in english and florek have problems with microphone ;/ and I go sleep so u know ;] maybe Red Dot or Havok can tell here sth, of coz if they want to add sth new with thinks about this town

Bantz: good idea.

Where is our announcment about Arena?

Off-topic: When I'm watching this whole gang and alliance stuff on fonline... Well, lets just say that it's quite interesting for person that is interested in political science ;D

Man, don't you have a leader who can make new announcement ? Can't you start a new thread to do it ? I'm not the only one who is supposed to do it, especially when i don't agree with that kind of event.

Also, about Arena Events yesterday, some of cajuns tell me that you made a new Arena Event on Modoc, without any announcement. Wtf is that ? Do you really think that we can have good diplomatics if you can break the rules whenever you want ?

This was like setting a trap for your own allies, don't you realize it ? Now i can understand why Holosasimas and other are fed up with some people in NA.

If this is true, and if you start an Arena without permission of others teams, then you will have a penalty for that. Don't worry you won't be the only one who got penalty. I don't like the way to do it, but if we are not serious about what we set up together what the meaning of this alliance ?

Now when you do something that is AGAINST the rules, just be prepared to get penalty for that.

• 3 semaines après...

very intresting meeting. One idea wasnt that bad. but you guys didnt do anything with that. About no guns @ towns. Why dont NA Force people to put weapons a way in towns? Although i know it is a lot of work etc. and not everyone will lisson... but why not shoot those? I also have my thoughs... About NA and the way it act. :) Well maybe ill be @ next meeting aye. Anyway very intresting meeting

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...