Aller au contenu

North Alliance : general informations, NameColorizing, Town Control Schedule etc.

Shangalar

Messages recommandés

Hi dudes ! o>

I make this topic to gather all informations we need to remember about our alliance.

Official Teams of the North Alliance (NA) :

- The Cajuns (FRA)
- The Orphans (FRA)
- Vault Silene Brahminy (CZ)
- The Modoc Throws (CRO)
- The Spades (FRA)
- The Five Points (RU)

Rules of the North Alliance :

http://www.fallout-3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2960

NameColorizing of the North Alliance :

http://www.fallout-3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2965

Friends of the North Alliance :

There are gangs who are not members of the Alliance, but are under protection or friends of some teams :

- Ego Slayers (VSB friends)
- Patrons of Purgatory & all the citizens of Klamath and The Den (people under protection of Cajuns and Orphans)

About the towns :

Some teams have their own desire about the control of each town. Here are the habits of the teams concerning TC.

Gecko - 11:00-12:00 - /
Modoc - 15:00-16:00 - TMT
Redding - 18:00-19:00 - VSB
Klamath - 19:00-20:00 - Cajuns
Broken Hills - 20:00-21:00 - /
The Den - 22:00-23:00 - Orphans

During these times, it's possible to take control over the respective towns. All these times are in GMT+1.

(from: http://fonline2238.net/forum/index.php?topic=21.0)

About the Mumble server :
Version 1.2.2

Adress : 88.191.103.133
Port : 30024
Username : Your nickname
Pass : fonline

When we know that you are indeed a true player from some faction from the NA, we register you into the database, so nobody can take your nickname to spy us. The second little advantage is that you won't need to use a password anymore to enter Mumble, as recognized authorized member. To allow us to register you, you must get a certificate. It's an easy action that takes only a few seconds, and that you can do by clicking on Configure > Certificate Wizard > Create New Certificate.

Maps of the towns :

Useful for everyone to know the common names of the locations of each town, to be more efficient to find wounded friends during big battles. Only Redding is done, we would like to have all cities done. Click on "Voir" Button to see the whole image.

Image IPB

If you have any comments or questions, post it, but avoid flood, thx ! \o/

You suggest ? That's a long time I say that we need such a meeting. Seeing no one responding to me, I began to take decisions, almost alone. Of course I wanna discuss. I cannot be the only one talking for the whole alliance ! Abouts towns, yes, that should be visible on this topic. I'm gonna write what I already know about.

hmm I talking about this with members of red dots (about meet) but we dont see Hawk on mumble so we forgot about this meet today. We should (in base project) have broken hills, modoc and gecko so I dont know why VSB get bh when one member from red dots ask vsb they say: Becouse they want this town and end of talk So I think we must do sth with this becouse my team is angry from this what vsb doing In base project (I suggest this project should stay) our faction should have: Gecko: Red Dot Army Modoc: Red Dot Army (but when we join to our alliance TMT they should have modoc) Redding: VSB Klamath: Cajuns Broken Hills: Red Dot Army Den: Orphans

Because of the number of the teams present in the alliance, I m not sure that you can ask for 3 towns for yourself. It's a bit too much. About the actions of VSB today, my men were wandering why too, we know nothing more about it and hope it will be clear soon. If people have any problems with other teams, they should tell their boss and he can at any time come to talk with others leaders. We already did it with Reddot to solve a disagree between two of our members, and I m satisfied about the issue we found. Let's discuss about the town leading and the rules of the NA once during a meeting and take decisions. The sooner the best. If Hawk is not connected, I talk in his name and give him the details later. That's not a problem. Oh, I have also to tell you that our dear Izual left us, to spend his full-time as GM. We hope that he will continue to do a great job, and believe in our most honorable GM to give to the devs our meanings once again.

To clear thinks out about the situation with the cities. We would like to have a Redding as our only town, no more demands. We took over the BH because we wanted to see Red Dots reaction, it was partly for fun, but partly because we are confused about Reds behavior.We constantly see you PKing everyone who moves. Your players constantly kill armed, unarmed, everyone. When I asked why, the answer was"I dont know" or "he could be a scout". You even killed a bunch of VSB recruits, which are not on the name colorizing, but since the situation wasnt some high-pressure taking over cities it was just normal Modoc afternoon, this shouldnt matter. So to summ it up, I am sorry about taking over BH, u can take it back. But if the killing continous, we wont overlook it anymore and we will makes certain steps. Also, I think maybe Cajuns should take two cities and Reds should take two cities, because I dont see a reson why Reds should have three cities. And i agree that TMT should have the city, but if it will be Modoc, we cannot assist you with taking over, bacause Ego Slayers also want that city and since we are very close with them, we sure wont fight against them. We will ofcourse not fight against you either. I hope a diplomatic solution will solve that.

Ces´t pas faccile parler Francais...

I agree with Bantz about random PKing, we can't do that anymore. But every team has its own blacklist. Sometimes Cajuns are in Klamath, talking with bluesuits. Then a new bluesuit enter then and then we kill him.The others bluesuits don't understand but they don't knoz that this guy we killed was a known PKer... So should we keep a comon blacklist or each NA team should have its own ennemies and other teams don"t interfer with that ?

Shangalar NRS - New Reno Stables Bantz I wrote Modoc should have TMT so u know, I think u take BH only for cash ;P not 4 fun, we kill all for now bcz we dont have idea what we can doing without big groups of enemies ;/ We want BBS back and Big action of DA to start life on 2238. btw Modoc should be war place ;]

Bantz - i don't get this "anti-pk" delusion: You knew that RD's were PKers, are PKers and will be PKers. We don't kill everyone, we have our rules, but still, pk and raiding is our main source of income. Furthermore - your whole recent behaviour is kinda strange. Some nasty fucker (Cameleon aka Dark Angel) is your friend, this fucker betrayed 2 gangs, tried to sold us strategic info about this gangs, he made horde of characters with exploit and tried to ban all of our gang (which ended in deletion of his exploited chars) he is hypocrite and liar, yet, he's your friend. VSB participation in joint manouvers of NA during TC was non-exsitent lately, most of the time you didn't even bother to go to operations channel. I used to think that vsb got some temporary issues, like every gang but now i see that you are clearly looking for some trouble and fight and that's not nice.

Ok guys, just cool down, Im aware of the fact, that there are not many enemies to fight against these days, so ppl got bored and PK more. For me,being a PK is easier path than not to be. I consider it as a challenge, when there is a threat around and I still have my gun holstered. Concerning Dark Angel, the all you have said might be true, we cant stop u from killing him, but some former members recognize him as a friend and thus wont attack him. Afaik, VSB participated im most of the fights lately. The reason why we werent in operations is that we didnt consider it urgent - we were always in vast numbers.

I'll think I'll post my candidature for that during this meeting. I' in charge of the Namecolorizing's update for The Orphans and I'm boring to see no-colorized allied. But before make any update, we need to talk about simple rules about friend of each gang (during this meeting).

- The Orphans -
- Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency -

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...