Aller au contenu

>>> Future Of The North Alliance

Shangalar

Messages recommandés

I think we should finally talk seriously about the future of our alliance. I see people disgusted, others playing on their own and not responding, gangs with few people playing and not often coming to help when needed. And I feel angry.

So, now, a simple question to begin:

WHO WANNA STAY IN THIS ALLIANCE, AND TAKE TASKS SERIOUSLY ?

I wait for answers from VSB, Reddot, Orphans, TMT, VBD, MWDL. Gangs who dont answer will suffer the consequences.

We arent able to cooperate efficiently, people spamming on mumble or not coming are annoying, morale seems to be quite bad and tensions are growing up between gangs. I need it to stop, and finally get some ORGANISATION. Cajuns have a plan for the next days, but what about you all ? What do you intend to do on your own ? Please stop this law of silence, and talk.

We need to meet between gangs leaders and discuss about strategy and needs of each team. See how is morale and how many people are playing. Please now give us informations, make a check up of your teams, and tell us how's going.

CAJUNS :

Lots of players came back after some months of inactivity, and lots of crafters just made new bigguns adapted pvp chars. We need also to get stuff, since the craft changed again and everyone must now participate. We need to buy stuff, to craft CAs, Big guns and so on. We're organising atm to counter-attack in some days (maybe one week or two, we'll tell you). We let them towns for now, we dont need them. We wanna let BBS bore together with gay Amboys, and fight against our beloved russians Centaurs plague locust.

We're impatient to take revenge, and anyway we dont feel like all-time-crushed-bullshits. No, we know we'll beat them again soon. We are more than for a long time and we'll be powerful soon. They gonna feel our bloodlust in their teeth when we'll have annihilated them.

OK, VBD is small. Max 12-13 people. The majority are in vacation. We don't know when our friends are back again. Sometimes is hard for us to go help. Like i said to Shangalar, when is 18:00 for you, is 15:00 here and many of us are busy at work or studing. Few of us are experienced in pvp and some of us are making better char to go help in the battles.

Red Dot,s Army is big faction ok 50 people but yesterday i expel half of members and old players slowly back to game so for now we have about 10 players on 21lvl PvP Character - They play almost everyday. Rest have low lvl character so for now they dont fight. We are very good organized in ouer Team. Whith 10 ppl we play better than whith NA. In ouer team only one player say what to do rest listen and play like a team - we dont need single players. So in NA we dont heve one strong leader who can organize fight. In NA many players dont have 21 lvl, huge amount HP and 95% to hit enemy :shock: In all team be high lvl players but we need all too be best. We need more practice like one team NA and can fight everyday whithout lose. Sry for my english :)

The Modoc Throws are here and we will still be here for future fights and/or helping out other members of NA. The main problem is I think that members of NA don't really trust each other and we really lack of good teamplay and organization. As in other mmo games every big clan or gang has set of rules which all members of that clan should follow and mostly importantly obey. Here are some suggestions for rules: 1. Every member should (needs to) register on forum so that name colorizing and any other ideas could be discussed here and not while fighting BBS in Redding. 2. Every member has to (would be nice to) level a pvp char and that means we don't need characters with profession going to fight (like armorer lvl3). That being said maybe we need a new thread so that everyone can post their characters so that we know how really good pvp characters we really have and how many. 3. We need 1 leader to lead fights not 2 or 3 only 1 (One). Maybe some of you will hate this idea but that's how it works. We can't have 3 people yelling where to go or every leader of their faction telling their members they should go left when everybody is supposed to stay and defend. However the Leader of NA will give orders to each faction leader and than the leader of that faction can give commands in their own language in their channel. We can have a vote for who we want to be a leader of NA. 4. Get mumble running. Being able to hear or to say something while fighting is a key to victory. Doesn't matter how many are in fight 5 or 45 everyone should be able if not speak at least hear everybody else. 5. About pvp and morale. The game is still heavy beta and i know there is not much to do beside pvp. But what are we really getting when we pvp? Last couple of fights we lost and normally the morale is down and people don't wanna craft since crafting is really bad now. Until game developers make pvp really usefull (like capturing a bunker and getting ammo, weapons) i think we should focus more on our teamplay and members. Getting some trainings going and to see what are good and bad sides are. Don't get me wrong i still wanna kill BBS, Repo Men or whatever they are called but what's the point going in for the kill when we are wondering how many people are on mumble or do i have that person on my name colorizing list... In my opinion these are the basic problems and we really need to clear them out as soon as possible. I just hope we can have a good time playing as a team. Every leader of a faction should make all other members of their faction take suggestions in consideration otherwise we can forget about being a force to reckon with in the Wasteland. If i have said anything wrong or you maybe have some ideas please write them.

When I think of Maureen, I think of two things: asphalt... and trouble.

Yeah, we should have discussed all these details and regulations for a while but so far it has been impossible to set up a meeting with all leaders, to vote these regulations. First, I want to confirm that the NA is composed by 7 teams, MWDL and VBD, even if they cannot do anything atm, are indeed our allies. About Reddot, we saw indeed that you couldnt handle a lot of players (less than before wipe when you managed to kill BBS by yourselves). I hope that the situation will go better soon for you. Now, to answer the points you developed (it's Cajuns point of view) : 1. I think our Namecolorizing will be updated soon. That's not the main problem. 2. We are doing our best to improve our number of proficient warriors. I'm not sure that making a thread will be usefull because players will just forget/dont know that it exists. 3. I agree. 4. Everyone should be connected on mumble. It's the easiest way to notice how many players we exactly got... because we often get bad surprises. 5. We actually find a lot of pleasure in all features the game provides (new pve encounters, russians arrival, free pvp like raiders in north towns, events and trainings camps, even crafting sessions where everyone is running everywhere...) so atm our morale is good. It's about the other teams that we wander. VSB seem a bit elsewhere these days. Reddot lack of players, VBD are on vacation, MWDL dont give news... only TMT give informations every day and looks motivated. We wanna everyone to participate to the future of the team to show us that its their choice, not just the only option available against our enemies... EDIT : I would that one thing : I need Orphans point of view too, they are so discreet that I forgot them. OMG -_-;

EDIT : I would that one thing : I need Orphans point of view too, they are so discreet that I forgot them. OMG -_-;

:grin:

We are talking about that on our forum in order to make something clear.

- The Orphans -
- Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency -

As Rynn just told before, we will expose here The Orphans' point of view: Before EACH military operation, we need: - 1 FACTION COMMANDER for each faction - Each commander vote for 1 generalissimo which will be CHIEF COMMANDER of all troups On mumble, CHIEF COMMANDER gives order to FACTION COMMANDERS =>FACTION COMMANDERS give orders to their faction by Whispering and all members of this faction whisper to report to their faction's commander. They are NOT ALLOWED to speak without whispering. =>only FACTION COMMANDERS can talk without whispering when they give report to CHIEF COMMANDER Important point is NOT TO VOTE for a CHIEF COMMANDER definitely. Same for the FACTIONS COMMANDERS. We insist on that point: these elections should be done BEFORE EACH military operations. This way, NA won't be blocked because one commander is missing We have also suggestions about diplomatic behaviours of North Alliance, but at the moment, urgency is on issues exposed by Shangalar earlier.

Well, my point of view is a bit diffrent. I dont believe that we can be very effective as a mass of people. We regroup as NA on the town, we go in as five gangs with diffrent tasks. Leaders informs others about the situations, but the gangs sticks together as five more agile groups rather then one great bunch of people lead by one chief. I, and now I speak for most of the VSB, believe that attack groups are the way to go. We know what we want to do, we know what are we able to do and in general, we have much better results if we try to operate independently. As said before, its absolutely essential to go to fight with 18+lvls pvp char. Its very nice when we look as overwhelming power with 20 people, but if 60% of them are lvl 14 crafters, its just illusion, which eventualy leads to epic fail. However, VSB will stand by its allies until the sweet victory or bitter end. All hail to the NA.

Ces´t pas faccile parler Francais...

Yesterday it was a start for a brilliant future. But as I saw and listened (and I was too tired to make some more chaos by talking), we really need to discuss the points above. It will be only advantage to make it real as soon as possible. Bantz : I think its easier to play with mates you know well. Of course. But in the fight, we have anyway to play in one group. What I agree, is to give tasks to groups. We need a group to take a town ? Kill some BBS at an entrance point somewhere ? Take back a town and leave to green circle ? Its easier to ask TMT, VSB, Reddot, Cajuns, anyone but only one team. They will be more efficient playing together to perform the task. If we need everyone for the final assault, let's gather all teams, try to stay with people you know well, and listen to the chief orders. Yesterday it was good. Reddot, with his bad english (xD) told us what to do, we did it, it worked, we won all our battles.

Considering Red's poor engish our acitons were more coordinated than before. I hope thins are really going to be better. I think we should elect few leaders which will practice leading the NA into combat situations, just to be combat-ready more often.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...