Aller au contenu

[tts]

NukeItAll

Messages recommandés

Hello NA members

Our gang [TTS] Would like to join the NA alliance.
My brother did inform some people already (Constrictor)

About [TTS]
We are a small Gang based on RL friends.
TTS was unknown for some time but we would like to do fights now.
Our chars are stong and we are ready.

We will try and add new loyal members.

All the members of our faction did read the rules already.
We all agree on them.

[Removed, Members check private forum]

if more info is needed just ask ;)

As Lordus post for The Lactics :

We have recieved your aplication and NA agreed that if you fullfil
some other conditions, you can join Norhern Alliance.

I. At first, you need to complete your aplication.

a) We need list of your gang players and their avatars with
specialization.

NA has regulations about the player killing behaviour and it is
forbiden now to random PK. Because of this, we must check your members
names to find some well known PK name in your list :)

B) The NA has modified colour system to recognize friends, enemy etc.
So this is the second reason why we need your member list with their
alts.

c) At last but not least we would like to know something more about
you.

We prefere verbal form of last point, so you can join NA mumble
channels where you can present yourself at next meeting. Classic
procedure is that leader of your gang will get connection information
and password, but because you dont have big number of players, i think
that all of your players can join mumble. Dont spread this

informations to others or your new members, until you will get full NA
membership or we will change this rule.

II. You must accept the existing NA rules and follow them. Also you
must follow the new rules. After you will get full membership of NA,
you will participate on making of new rules. http://www.fallout-3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2960

III. Every of your members must have ingame radio and tune it to the
4242 frequency (Radio Madbrahmin -->
http://fonline2238.net/forum/index.php?topic=1404.0) :D

IV. Because we have bad experience, we need little time to test you
(+-2 weeks). When we will see that you are ok and you will have some
combat ready avatars, you will get full NA membership. Until that,
your rights to make decition about some basic NA issues will be
reduced.

If you forget about III) you will never join the NA !!! What ?! Hmmm.. ok you can forget it :)

If you see anything missing in the Rules or if there is something you disagree and you wanna discuss with us, feel free to do it. Don't forget to join our mumble if you want to have some direct talk with some of our leaders.

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

I would welcome any team wanted to join our ranks if they would follow the rules and a large plus for me is that you guys know good english xD The only thing that is bothering me is the thing that many new groups who want to join us might get bored pretty soon or just try to get their hands information on players and our strength and use it against us and then just leave us. I hope we can work something out because i would love to see another english speaking faction in NA.

When I think of Maureen, I think of two things: asphalt... and trouble.

a) We need list of your gang players and their avatars with specialization. [Removed, Members check private forum] About me, Well I'm NukeItAll. Started @ the rusian serv. But i didnt really like it there. Why rusain server? well the EU serv was a lot down back then so... Well i chanced server. started with few RL people like Constrictor and Nukacola. Got a tent made money and bought ourself the outpost & few guards. We mainly lived in Ghostfarm when we started and modoc. Seen few fights got killed few time by some random stupit pk... So now we are ready we will make them pay ;) More about me... well im 21 years young (A) and from the netherlands. (i haven't seen many people from the netherlands:< ) I did play Fallout 1 when i was a kid. then fallout 2 came. Played that game way to much :P.... also played Fallout tactics/Bos/Fallout 3. I just love fallout :) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - About the colorizing system, i know how its works and stuff. But how and where can i get a up-to-date one from NA and his/her allies. Thanks already. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - II, We accept the rules Question about III, radio is ok. we have that. we use a lot msn also but radio is fine ;) the question; 4242 frequency is that also where we say when we find a PK? wasn't that (...) frequency. will not say the frequency here since i dont know if thats smart... other people might read that. About testing us is fine. We are so now and then checking up citys in the north. Last time with Constrictor we met haha :P Kinkin, myself im close to 21. need few lvl's :) I hope i did inform you enouf. if more info needed just ask a way :) Greetz NukeItAll

I would welcome any team wanted to join our ranks if they would follow the rules and a large plus for me is that you guys know good english xD

The only thing that is bothering me is the thing that many new groups who want to join us might get bored pretty soon or just try to get their hands information on players and our strength and use it against us and then just leave us.

I hope we can work something out because i would love to see another english speaking faction in NA.

Oh don't worry.
I did play more RPG's online.
I always was someone who helped nuubs and killed the stong/PK's
and im loyal too a gang. Never gang hopped.

And we have to proof ourself 1st(try out time)
But you will see :) we are Loyal...
and we hate random PK's who kill nuubs.

Im sure it will work out well :)

I'm not sure about Mirc but NA uses mumble for all operations (program similar to ventrilo and TS). If you get in NA i think you will have access to mumble and you can use it to voice chat with your team and with other teams who are in NA. The only way to do that is if we have some kind of vote or meeting to see will you guys get accepted. If you do then i think its all up to Hawk-Eye and/or Shangalar to grant you access on private part of the forum and mumble.

When I think of Maureen, I think of two things: asphalt... and trouble.

About the colorizing system, i know how its works and stuff. But how and where can i get a up-to-date one from NA and his/her allies.
Thanks already.

There is a topic for that in private part of the forum, which you will get access after the vote of the council.

NOTE TO EVERY TEAMS : Please remember to elect 2 of your members to be your representatives at the Council of the Alliance. Guys with good english skills should be advised.

Sometimes few members are connected on #NorthAlliance but it is really rare and most of the time it is squatted by ****** SOT.

Not so many, and they don't stay for too long. Everytime they come it's for talking about the battle that just happen and somtimes this is only for saying "good fight, see you next time everybody".

NukeitAll
, you can come to #NorthAlliance of course, and you are right, better to come to our Mumble, but don't expect very good english speaking from russians, french, croatians or slovak members especially when everybody is speaking together :)

You can also come with some of your members if they want to.

NOTE TO EVERY TEAMS : Please remember to elect 2 of your members to be your representatives at the Council of the Alliance. Guys with good english skills should be advised. I will come and the 2 others Nukacola, spreaks better english that dutch :P so that schould be fine. and Constrictor he knows some NA people already. Just wondering when will the council vote? and when do we have to representatives for Council of the Alliance? And i would like to say, Thanks for all the fast replys :D Ill will try the mumble :) Greetz NukeItAll

Just wondering when will the council vote?
and when do we have to representatives for Council of the Alliance?

Usually, we meet on Sunday, because thats the only day everybody don't have any school/work/stuff to do, but it's sometimes difficult to find an appropriate date and time.

Thats why when everybody have elected their representatives, these guys will set up a meeting together at any specific date and time which is cool to everyone.

You will be noticed here about next Council's date soon.

Heey peepz, Like NukeIt said and stuff =p uhm, would be F'in awesome to be part of NA ^^ and my english is somewhat better then my dutch :$ but that doesn't really matter to you guys :P hehe and there are more dutch players? I only knew that 3/4 of the members from The San Fran Blues Band where dutch :P My char, NukaCola is energy weps. with sneak and FA. thou, i can never be party leader:( hihi PvP based (A) and like nukeit said:( when we first started, we got raped by modoc pks! :( now we want payback! muahaha :P Well, now im gonna figure out this forum, french :( hihi Greetz NukaCola p.s. I met a guy in the den, uhm VSBsolok or something who was being an arse, attacking me on sight, saying i need to pay a toll and stuff :P but i didn't attack back! pro me! sweet :P *EDIT* im also a lvl 3 docter :P but not in faction because there is only 1 terminal for it (VC Vault 8?)

p.s. I met a guy in the den, uhm VSBsolok or something who was being an arse, attacking me on sight, saying i need to pay a toll and stuff :P but i didn't attack back! pro me! sweet :P

Very strange=> this really doesn't match with VSB behaviour...

We will investigate to make things clear about that.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...