Aller au contenu

Reworking of the NA

Shangalar

Messages recommandés

In some days, when we'll have seen if BBS are gone or not, we'll have to talk about the continuum of the NA. I want to discuss about the teams that are recognized as official members but didnt play with us / never came on mumble / rarely helped during fights. Some of them, imo, should be removed from the alliance. The teams who stay, they form the core of the alliance, we know and respect them, they became friends and i personnally woudnt shot at them : - Cajuns - VSB - Reddot - TMT The teams who helped, who were a good part of the alliance, but who dont play a lot atm for their own reasons : - Orphans The teams who leeched, who all time told us they will come but never did : - VBD The others, recently accepted or nebulously organized : - BSG - The 5 points (used to be MWDL) I want an organized and defined alliance, where we easily know our allies, and the friends of the alliance which are : - The Spades (french team that proved herself really useful and friendly) - The Mom's Diner Clean-up boys (all time using our channel during operations, you maybe didnt see them but their proved themselves useful, I personnaly consider them as a sort of extension of the Cajuns team) - The Ego Slayers (sometimes helping us, we dont know them very well and wander why we should keep them as allies) Tell me your arguments !

The teams who helped, who were a good part of the alliance, but who dont play a lot atm for their own reasons :

- Orphans

True, last week, we were on other games because server was always down and before that it was too laggy.

True, we only play on the evening and thus can't be there for NA training which stand in the afternoon (18h still the afternoon ;))

But we were always here since last summer and we will be here for the future.

Especially now it is again possible to go in town and meet people and do some RP.

And we feel fully part of NA.

ATM, we plan to : Kick VBD, The 5 points, BSG from NA : it doesnt mean automatically that they gonna become enemies ; Consider Ego Slayers as enemies (or at least not as allies) ; Add officialy The Spades and The Mom's Diner Clean-up Boys to NA ; I wait for your comments and agreement. People kicked from Alliance will be kicked from the mumble too.

Bantz']... but in terms of killing PKs and enemies are better than some members on mumble...

I really dont care about people being better than others. Here is what I know about them :

Some players from some teams have been killed by people that claim to be from their team ; They took a town without giving any information to the NA (this town was ruled by NA) ; I heared about some deals they made with DA : they seemed to try to be allied to every part to avoid killings, for their own profit (need to be confirmed, I dont believe it because of the many times they joined us against DA). I personnaly dont care about them, but my men dont like them in general.

About BSG : I don't have anything againt them : I just think that they are useless to us.

About The 5 Points : dont know them, too small and too recent team, they leech the maximum from us. And I dont like leechers.

About VBD : they said that coming from Brazil, the difference between our countries is a problem. I dont blame them : its just right. They cannot help us during operations. They also are full-time on vacation, and I dont care about casual players.

About Egoslayers: I wasnt precise I meant that they follow the rules of NA more than some others. And to the alliance with DA:The probability of such act is very small. VSB still thinks from now on we should act more like independent teams in peace with each other, dividing towns and limit the cooperation. We still can get back together as soon as DA will come back or another threat as centaurs will emerge. It would greatly encourage the PvP for smaller gangs.

Ces´t pas faccile parler Francais...

I totally agree with you to say that we dont need to be all present to have operations. We in fact need some targets, that's also why i'm talking about reworking. (there are other reasons of course) About that, and rules of NA, and about what said Janos, we need to talk about the next goals of the teams. Cajuns already said some things about their mercenary program and Orphans wanna help people in Den as before, but we dont know about all gangs. It should be really interesting.

Orphans Orphans... With all due respect - their involement in combat situations was always poor or none.
Bantz - why Red's should have 3 cities? Because we agreed for this on the begining of alliance.

With all respect, we won battles to have The Den before NA exists.

It's been a long time since we have control of The Den.

At the beginning, our allies were The Regulators and Repo Men.

Than BBS appeared (i suppose RedHot appeared a bit later because we didn't see or heard any of you before.)

BBS became the strongest team of The Wasteland and that's why NA was created.
At that time, REdHot alone never manage to handle them.

Indeed, there are 3 big teams in NA: Cajuns, VSB and RedHot.
But don't underestimate other small teams.

Whenever we took part in battle we a have a good kill ratio (last big battle Huitzilin killed 3!)

And i remember a lot of battle where you Redhot were not that much (sometimes 1 or 2 RedHot engaged whereas Orphans were 6!)

All teams are not numerous all day long.
We Orphans are more present from 9 pm to 2 am.

Try to consider that before claiming your new super power.

And by the way, what do you mean by "free PK"=> you mean you want to take BBS place?

In that case, indeed we have a serious problem with your point of view...

About free PK - does freedom always mean anarchy? Filing complains about way of RedDot's style of gaming is quite hypocritic - our style is the same as it was before but suddenly it appeared bad to you, just when the biggest enemy died and you feel secure to make your demans. Cryo - the problem with Orphans, Spades and even vsb (in the recent part of NA history) is that those teams sevral times refused to help others/take part in joint operations "because there is not enough of us" or "we don't have equipment at the moment". It's very hard to treat such teams equal to TMT which fought always, no matter how many of them were present atm and what equipment they've possesed. There are too many mouths (gangs) to feed and there is not enough food to go around (cities).

Dude, actually we never refused to help any team of the North Alliance. Sometimes we're not that numerous, but in that case we go with the Cajuns, and you probably don't tell apart. But we can't be here ALL THE TIME. For instance I was out last week ('cause my PC was dead), but I remember we were about 6-7 Orphans during my last fight against BBS. Considering your in game behavior, well, I read your post on the Official forum, so I knew you were not anti-PKs, it's even the opposite :pfft: EDIT : It seems to be a problem for a big part of the alliance, cause we created it to fight against the biggest PK gang of the Wasteland. Well, everybody here should be free to play as he wants, but maybe we could find some compromise to keep our alliance.

EDIT : It seems to be a problem for a big part of the alliance, cause we created it to fight against the biggest PK gang of the Wasteland. Well, everybody here should be free to play as he wants, but maybe we could find some compromise to keep our alliance.

+1

No more BBS isn't a reason to fight against our own alliance. There will be (and there still are !) some new threats, like them, like Amboyz, to fight against. Sharing the towns is difficult, yes, but if it becomes a subject of internal war, it's useless.

About Orphans now. Some of them are on the game since the realease, we know them well, and they're good players, trustworthy, and always here when we need their help. Before the BBS threat, they used The Den as their own city, a safe place for doing RP, trade, and have some fun. Saying "we want this town" no asking their opinion is unfair. It's not because they're few that somebody can ignore them.

Let me tell you something 'bout the government -
They fucking up the environment -
They taking all the fucking beautiful animals -
And making them fucking EXTIIINCT !

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...