Aller au contenu

Spoils of war

[VSB]Bantz

Messages recommandés

Hello guys, I hate being the one who brings this up, but its kinda important topic. There is a great problem with distributing the loot after the end of the battle. We often found ourselfs fighting, killing others, and ending up with less then we came with. One thing is lack of stuff, but the more important is lack of trust. We cannot be sure that we would get our stuff back even if we actually won the fight. Whats would improve the situation? Creating the NA base just for redistributing the stuff. We would take the stuff into the base, put it on the ground and give each faction what it deserves. I know its not the almighty solution and if somebody would like to keep the stuff for himself, he will do it. But once again, its all about trust.

Ces´t pas faccile parler Francais...

I think there is 3 solutions : - Creating a comon base for loot - Loot your friends during battle so the other teams can't take the stuff - After battle, everyone tells what he lost and someone give it back to him (but we have to be honest).

- After battle, everyone tells what he lost and someone give it back to him (but we have to be honest).

I think is the best thing to do.

We are an alliance....if we don't trust each other, this alliance will not go far!

Be honest and have fun! The new slogan of the NA! xD

I don't agree, a new base is the worst idea ever.

If we got a base there will be constant talk about what is on this base, why this stuff wasn't at the location it was 5 minutes ago etc..

I don't want the North Alliance to be splitted in because we didn't manage to organize the base. Better to get no base at all, there will be less stuff problems if we don't have a base, trust me.

I agree that we need some rules about the stuff we get in war, and about the stuff we all loose when we die.

My proposal got 3 points :

- First, only leader will talk about stuff that need to be recovered by anyone. It will be more efficient to get a full list instead of multiple little queries, also it will prevent some weird discussion on mumble between people that doesnt know about each others. Maybe it can prevent some people to be mad at others etc...

So the stuff's exchange in the North Alliance will be LEADERS ONLY

- Second, when it comes to the stuff everybody know that it can be REALLY annoying when someone constantly ask for something that NOBODY has loot or NO ONE has seen it on map.

BBS often loot stuff and run out of the map when they know they are defeated. There were a lot of bugs these day because of rollbacks and other things. Some of the stuff didn't appear on map properly after reboot of the server. There are many reasons why the stuff disapear, it's way to much and useless talk and we can't allow this discussions occur constantly, especially on Operation Channel.

Again if someone loose something/want it back, just ask your leader. The leader will gather all the stuff that is needed, he will make a list and a meeting with other teams will be arranged to exchange the stuff.

-Third, the leaders may share the loot of the ennemies in equal parts for all the teams that participate at this battle. Again, a meeting will be organized and the sharing will occur after leaders find an arrangement.

This meeting can be anywhere on map, it's better to move from place to place, than being in a base that can be infiltrated by spies or something we don't want.

It's better to not being too much greedy about the stuff. This game is not about getting the better weapon or the better armor, it's not a stuff game, it's a massively multiplayer roleplaying game. We will get more fun if we spend more time on diplomacy, wars, big battles and events than if we spend our time on asking everyone on each channel "did you see this stuff ?" "oh this guy sucks, i see him get my stuff etc..."

Again, North Alliance is not about stuff, it's about having fun together, meeting new people from different countries, gathering many people for huge battles and acting like in a war against our ennemies.

PS : Don't forget that the spoils of war are always better in your allies' hand than in your ennemies'. You need to act as a soldier and be ready for the next assaut instead of thinking about what was wrong on last one. Debrifing is the leader's job. If you want to be more involved in the North Alliance, ok plz get some more responsabilities, show us that you are a good leader. Train your team to the best level and win some battles against our ennemies. If you show us that you are a good leader and if your team is really involved in the North alliance by participating in battles, events etc.. you will obviously be rewarded. Not only in wining battles but also in participating in an alliance that is YOURS.

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

The Base- Only a place to meet after battle, nothing more. Its obviously not possible to redistribute the stuff in the town, so this would be the solution.

it's about having fun together

Well, for lot of people its not the primary target. For lot of them, smaller scale PvP is much more challenging that NA actions. They go there because
a)They feel responsible to the NA.
b)To win and get some stuff.

Ces´t pas faccile parler Francais...

Well, for lot of people its not the primary target. For lot of them, smaller scale PvP is much more challenging that NA actions. They go there because
a)They feel responsible to the NA.
b)To win and get some stuff.

I only go in battle for the hope to meet Kilgore and kill him ^^

As i said couple of times by now all of this would be irrelevant if he had a reasonable trust among us. I agree that if someone looses his stuff, he should get it back one way or another and by that i mean someone loots him and give him his stuff back or it can be waiting for him in the ''common'' base. But one thing is certain when you pvp be ready that you will loose all of your stuff and you should get over it. That's why you need to have backup gear in your main base. Also important DO NOT CARRY MUCH. Take like armor, bazooka, 10 rockets with you in fight. So if you die somebody can pick it up for you. Or you survive and you can pick your other teammate gear if he dies or you kill an enemy and than you loot him.

When I think of Maureen, I think of two things: asphalt... and trouble.

Im really happy, that somebody finaly spoken to this problem, I was just thinking about writing it myself, but Bantz was quicker. I too see a big problem when it comes to loot. I dont give a shit about loot, my carry weight is just 31kgs, but when we win a fight and I die, I want to be sure that my equipment comes back to me. What a nonsense it is, when NA wins a fight and some ppl are still missing some of their stuff, while more than 10ppl from DA died. Where all the loot disappeared ? So from my point of view, theres 1/3 chance we lose fight (and all equip), 1/3 chance to win a fight and still be alive and sadly 1/3 chance to win a fight, die and not be able to have your equipment back. And thats quite demoralizing. Also what really makes me mad when we are still fighting and someone is collecting loot from every enemy (and ally!) like a vulture. Of course there are some exceptions when you are looting a fellow gang member, who is aware of that. As someone proposed, perhaps we should get a simple outpost just for all the loot gathered from the battlefield. Killed players should find their stuff there and the rest should be divided evenly among players. Nothing more and nothing less

• 1 mois après...

ok i know its wipe soon and i really dont give a fuck about equipment any more but I got really pissed last few days. I see people from our alliance looting me in the middle of the fight(den today) and leaving map.same thing in Modoc in last few days,broken hills...people are coming in fights in leather jackets,armors and so on,and leaving in combats I know its maybe stupid to bring this up a week before wipe,when equipment doesn't matter but its a matter of trust and that will be important after the wipe too I can tell that I really trust 95% of NA is fair but facts are facts.I never want anything from loot except stuff i lost,MOSTLY so its easier for me to return in fight.And when i loot something you can hear on mumble EVERY SINGLE TIME that I ask who died,who lost this and that and who needs this and that.in last week you could see i'm always in BOS and fully equiped so i really don't care for loosing stuff now.but this really bothers me i know u will say that enemies destroy stuff and sometimes armors get destroyed in battle but if we kill 7 and none of us dies its impossible that 8 armors are destroyed: ) and every time i mention this after fight you offer me armors from your tents etc... I appreciate that but i really don't need them,neither does that solve this thieving problem,I have plenty of equipment to spend before wipe,its dishonesty that bothers me At least try not to loot while the fights is still on! idk how to react now...i guess 'when in rome...' so ill loot too i guess,take stuff to tent and come back to fight,preferably in leather jacket.and i guess i need to start taking screenshots every time I die to prove my point: / once more..i really just want to fight and have fun but this is really stupid

I agree with you in all points, today in Den, someone had to take your CA, theres no doubt about it. Its hard for you, because you are alone in your channel/gang now and if you want to take sth from the action, you need to loot it yourself. We all want to have fun, so lets not spoil it with this kind of behaviour

I agree with you in all points, today in Den, someone had to take your CA, theres no doubt about it. Its hard for you, because you are alone in your channel/gang now and if you want to take sth from the action, you need to loot it yourself.

We all want to have fun, so lets not spoil it with this kind of behaviour

1st time,I died on east in friendly fire with mutants as soon as i spawned.someone took my eqip and left on map.someone tagged green.next time ill take screenshot.that was annoying becuse we had 1 player less(him) for fight.we lost that fight so I dont care about that eq.but that 2nd time someone had to take it...i feel stupid asking every time on mumble about eq coz im probably annoying to you all.but as you said,im alone so that is only way to get my eq back.
another thing
lots of bluesuits in fight today with us...whats with that? its ok in modoc because they are there all of the time and fights in modoc arent really planned..but this was town control action

Well, how can we know that u lost something if you dont ask ? Sometimes its obvious, but in a big fight, we cant track everyone´s equip. For being as a bluesuit, I apologize, I was in a hurry, it wasnt a TC anymore and for a sniper its not a big issue. Most of the time I play as a BG and I try to wear best stuff all the time and nevertheless, we lose all major fights :/.

Well, how can we know that u lost something if you dont ask ? Sometimes its obvious, but in a big fight, we cant track everyone´s equip.

For being as a bluesuit, I apologize, I was in a hurry, it wasnt a TC anymore and for a sniper its not a big issue. Most of the time I play as a BG and I try to wear best stuff all the time and nevertheless, we lose all major fights :/.

no no,i don't mean you,we died 1st time so its normal not everyone had time to reequip
we have some time until and after wipe until next 'real' town control,so we need to make better organization in fights etc
its stupid for me to take initiative in suggestions coz im pretty new in game comparing to you all and i'm only one from TMT these days (this will change after wipe,lots of new recruits)
we loose too many fights with bigger numbers
but thats off topic

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...