Aller au contenu

Post your pvp character specs here!

Tank Junior

Messages recommandés

Ok guys in order to really know how many and good pvp characters we have, we really need to post them. I'l start first and i hope others will follow.

Tank Junior

S6, P6, E8, C1, I6, A8, L6.

Traits: fast shot, small frame.

Perks: stonewall, toughness 2x, lifegiver 2x, action boy, bonus rate of fire.

Health: 225

Taged skills: big gun 210, first aid 138, doctor 89.

Main weapon: Light support weapon.

Conclusion:
I made this in all around big gun pvp char. Why i have st6? Beacuse with skill of 210 i can also use Bazooka and Minigun without serious penalty and going for big gun skill more than 210 is a waste in my opinion (and yes i can hit 95% most of the time). First aid and doctor are the best option for every pvp char but if you don't have luck 10 you will have hard time getting your skill to work so have it tagged and level it but not too much, going above 150 is a waste. And yes i have managed to heal eye damage with doctor 89. Not sure how many people have stonewall but it's really underrated perk. When you get eye shot you usually fall down and then you die. But with this perk even if you get eye shot you will be on your feet and you can run away and doctor yourself or fa and go back to battle. And this is it i hope you can use some of advices here for your future characters :)

When I think of Maureen, I think of two things: asphalt... and trouble.

• Réponses 60
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Shangalar S5 P7 E6 C3 I8 A6 L6 Skills: Throwing 176, FA 201, Doc 135 Perks: ToughnessX2, LifegiverX2, More Crit, Better Crit, Awareness Health: 200 Grenades user. Usefull enough to make them afraid of me. First char I made since the wipe, it revealed the most powerful i made from start. I know my char enough to know its limits.

Actual PvP character: Crazy S6 P6 E6 C1 I6 A10 L6 HP: 176 2*Toughness; 3* More Critical; Livegiver; Bonus Rate Of Fire Small Frame, Fast Shot Tagged Skills: Big Gun: 202% First Aid: 150% Doctor: 101% Main weapon: Light support weapon, Bazooka Comments: F6 because the Light Support don't need more and with one cigarette the Perception is enough to have max ToHit at max range with bazooka. But the Bonus Ranged Damage is bugged so this build is really less powerfull now. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- New PvP character (not 21 yet) : Crazy Gunner S4 P6 E10 C1 I6 A8 L6 HP: 253 2*Toughness; 2*Livegiver; 2*Bonus Ranged Damage; Weapon Handling Small Frame, Fast Shot Tagged Skills: Big Gun: 202% First Aid: 150% Doctor: 101% Main weapon: Avenger Minigun Comments: Really, really tough: max HP and 2*toughness, and good FA! And with the two Bonus Ranged Damage the avenger can do +160 damage at the max! Perception maybe little low (FOV: 38, max range: 40) but cigarettes are there for that.

New PvP character (not 21 yet) : Hot Shot S6 P8 E10 C1 I6 A4 L6 HP: 253 1*Toughness; 2*Livegiver; 3*More Criticals; 1*Better Criticals Small Frame, Fast Shot Tagged Skills: Big Gun: 200% First Aid: 100% (maybe more, its depends) Repair: 121% Main weapon: Avenger Minigun and Rocket Launcher Comments: There are a lot of HP and good to critical hits. He also can craft Big guns and munitions (PVP+CRAFT), enough good perception (with cigarets and nuka cola, more agility).

benf.thumb.png.9b3fe7970776e93792c8f88e04c5149d (1).png

New PvP character (soon 21) : CaSiS-WAR S4 P5 E10 C1 I7 A9 L6 HP: 253 2*Toughness; 2*Livegiver; 2*Bonus Ranged Dmg; 1*Weapon handling Bruiser, Fast Shot Tagged Skills: Big Gun: 210% First Aid: 150% Doc: 100% Main weapon: Avenger Minigun Comments: Lot's of dmg without critical hits !! And 250 hp to tank !

• 2 semaines après...

Sorry people but i must laught when i see some "PvP" characters :grin: For me mean PvP char only clean war fighter. So Charisma and non-battle perks and skills in, for you "PvP" characters are funny. We cant wining battles if everybody have crafter-war char. Sorry for this but this is holy truth. Btw. I have BETA, biggunner - spec stats only for battle,WeaponHandling,2xtoughnes,2xlifegiver,2xranged damage + 2x Jet. So 3 burts from avenger in one round. THIS IS war character people. So put your crafters in your bases and make some PVP character like have Crazy, Casis or TankJunior,they have very GOOD characters. Thats all

I agree with you Hololasima but in every faction you have to have one leader that is combination of pvp character and leader with charisma and pathfinders so you can lead and fight with him but the hardest way is to find a good combination and i think my combination is best possible that can be i lost doctor skill and i cant use mini gun only rocket launcher because of some other perks. But the main goal of this that we can use it in fight and not wait character to be only a scout so it is not perfect pvp character but it is closest it can be with 7 charisma and 2 pathfinders and 120 outdorsman.

Undertaker 69

St7, Pe6, En6, Ch7, In6, Ag8, Lk1

Traits:
Fast Shot
Small Frame

Tag:
Big Guns 200%
First Aid 150%
Outdorsman 120%

3 - Stonewall
6 - Pathfinder
9 - Pathfinder
12 - Life Giver
15 - Life Giver
18 - Bonus Rate Of Fire
21 - Action Boy

202 Hp

mhhh i'm sorry but the post is about pvp build in NA (no?) and my build is not Big Gun or Energy (yes i know) but i think thats PVP! Maybe that's not a "good" build, maybe, but if this is the problem, maybe you can say me the problem of this build :) Or maybe i've not really undrstand this topic and if this is the fact, I'm sorry :) Or maybe I'm just a shit pvp player :D ^^

madmac3.png

mhhh i'm sorry but the post is about pvp build in NA (no?) and my build is not Big Gun or Energy (yes i know) but i think thats PVP! Maybe that's not a "good" build, maybe, but if this is the problem, maybe you can say me the problem of this build :) Or maybe i've not really undrstand this topic and if this is the fact, I'm sorry :) (and really sorry for this bad english... i try to make my best to be understand)

madmac3.png

• 1 mois après...

Hello guys, since wipe is near, I will share my 2 builds that I used most of the time. Feel free to discuss, I hope we all learn something new about making PvP characters so in the next era, we wont need superior numbers to defeat our enemies.

1)
http://www.fallout-3.com/forum/builder_eng.php?name=Sarak1n

Energy sniper that uses 1 cigarettes to max his PE. This build is made for laser rifle, Ive never used plasma rifle due to her inferior range. Im satisfied with this build, it shines at den/klamath/modoc.

PROS: 10 LK = 85% to eyes, 65% to head criticals, full FA heal, less blinded, 50 hexes vision range, Doctor lvl 2
CONS: less than 95% to eyes at full range

2)
http://www.fallout-3.com/forum/builder_eng.php?name=VSB%20Sarakin

Classic bg addict, that uses 2xjet + 2xnuka-cola + 2xcigarettes(optional) + 1xcookie(optional) suited for using avenger minigun, but capable of using any bg weapon effectively. Very powerful in maps like Broken Hills or Redding :). The only drawback is duration of jet, after its effect ends the character is weak. When fixed BROF will be introduced, this build will need some rework.

PROS: 95% hit, 17 APs w/o cookie = 3 bursts, High HP and resistance, Grenades-friendly, High carry weight
CONS: somewhat harder to level up

Mad Sergent smallguns 210 firstaid 130 doctor 99 weapons = 223 pistol, pancor, p90c ST2 PER6 END10 CHA1 INT6 AG10 LK6 Smallframe and fast metabolism toughness x2 more criticals x2 better criticals life giver weapon handling (+3ST) HP 215 Negative = no loot

Tuons les tous, dieu fera le tri...

It's y opinion but i think the KAIN's build is missed... St : 2 no loot, many penalities + wasted perk. Maybe it is a kind of "Small Tank", but i'm really not convinced.. I prefer END 6 and Luck 10, ST 5 and 2 lifegiver ; +2PE -2AG. It's my opinion , i think it is better like that allowing you a better range without cigarets, availability of looting and use snipers rifles easily. There is no better way than another, but i'll never a build like that by myself.... It could be nice with a P90, but maybe with fastshot and using burst ? (Furthermore soon we will be available to use Bonus rate of fire).

aoplogowiki.png
FOnline: Ashes of Phoenix

No Fate No Fear

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...