Aller au contenu

Alternate Start (Roleplayers)

HawK-EyE

Messages recommandés

Un mod très interessant, qui meriterai une petite camemberisation ne serait-ce que pour les backgrounds et les explications :http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1784

==================What this mod does==================WARNING!!!!!It has been brought to my attention a few times already so I'm going to address it here, and in the future ignore all comments on this subject. Certain history choices add you to a new faction. Some of these makes the main quest and many other quests UNPLAYABLE. This is intended. These histories are meant to give different play styles/enemies/whatever each time you start a new character. If you want to ensure all quests are available DO NOT choose a history that will add you to a new faction. ALL histories that change factions state so both here and in-game. Sufficient warning is given, if you do not read the descriptions fully it's your own fault.WARNING!!!!!THIS IS AN IMPORTANT SURVIVAL SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!Alternate Start - Roleplayers is now compatible with mods such as Real Injuries and Hunger/Thirst/Sleep. Any other mod that is enabled after the Vault 101 Tutorial quest (Escape!) will also be fully working.THIS HAS BEEN AN IMPORTANT SURVIVAL SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!After the initial Birth scene (I couldn't figure out how to skip this completely, I'm still working on it) you are teleported into an empty shack, fully grown. Simple activate the nearby terminal and choose/edit your Name, Race, Tag Skills, SPECIAL and a new History. After that, simply activate the nearby mattress.Each History grants special starting items and it's own starting location. It's very likely that future versions won't be adding too many more history choices. 16 histories, all with descriptions, unique starting points, unique starting gear, and unique perks is rather hard to think of. That, and I'm running out of 'safe' locations to start the player. I'll probably just be focusing on fixing bugs (if any remain) and spelling/grammar errors as I catch them or they're pointed out to me. However, feedback and ideas are always welcome.Futhermore, I'm still debating whether or not to have side quests tied in with each history which will most likely be narrated purely through text (I hate working with dialogue, it's just as bad in Fallout 3 as it is in Oblivion). Thoughts, ideas, and comments on this subject are welcome. Everyone's feedback will probably be the deciding factor as to whether or not I implement this, though I feel that doing this will take the mod 'too far' out of my original view. I actually never planned on having special history-related perks but it all just worked out that way. We'll see.===================The History Choices===================-------------Escaped Slave-------------Description:You've lived a life of slavery and as a result you have increase strength (+2), but a lower intelligence (-2) from the lack of schooling.Other Bonuses: Slavers will shoot on sight. Unremovable Disarmed Slave Collar.---------Scavenger---------Description:Living the life of a scavenger you've learned to find parts and pieces in the most obscure locations. You are also slightly better with Small Guns (+10) due to the need of defending yourself from Raiders and wild animals.Other Bonuses: Starts with the Scrounger Perk.-------Refugee-------Description:For your entire life you've had horrible luck (-2). You've been constantly attacked by Super Mutants, Raiders, and Slavers alike. However, you have become quite proficient at hiding from them and gain a bonus to your Sneak skill (+15)Other Bonuses: None-------Outcast-------Description:You were once part of the mighty Brotherhood of Steel but defected with your comrades. Due to the training you received you gain a bonus to your Strength (+2) and Energy Weapon skill (+10)Other Bonuses: Can use Power Armor. In the Outcast Faction (their enemies are your enemies). Access to Fort Independence.------Slaver------Description:Humans and Ghouls are nothing more than a commodity and the world is full of commodities. Years of haggling for the best price for a slave has granted you a substantial increase to your barter skill (+15). Furthermore, using runaway slaves as target practice has increased your Small Guns slightly (+10).Other Bonuses: Added to the Slaver Faction (their enemies are your enemies)------Raider------Description:You've spent your life plundering and pillaging to your heart's content. Years of using force to get what you want has resulted in a penalty to your Charisma (-3), however due shooting people that flee you gain a bonus to your Small Guns (+10) and being forced to fix your own weapon you gain a bonus to Repair (+5)Other Bonuses: Added to the Raider Faction (their enemies are your enemies)-------------Vault Dweller-------------Description:You've lived your life underground in Vault 101. The comforts of the Vault have caused you to be slightly weaker than most (-1 Strength) but you spent your time studying and learning and are granted bonuses to your Science (+10) and Medicine (+5) skills. Due to training the mind instead of the body you also receive a penalty to your Unarmed and Melee Skills (-10)Other Bonuses: Starts with Vault 101 jumpsuit?-----------------------Talon Company Mercenary-----------------------Description:You were raised by the rutheless Talon Company Mercenaries. Due to the harshness of the life you have gained a bonus to your Strength (+2) and a bonus to your Small Guns (+5) from the extensive training, but due to the lack of proper teaching you suffer penalties to your Charisma and Intelligence (-1)Other Bonuses: Added to the Talon Company Faction (their enemies are your enemies). Start with Contract Killer Perk.---------Regulator---------Description:You've spent most your life tracking and hunting evil throughout the Wastelands. Due to the long distances you've been required to travel your endurance is higher than most (+2) and you've gotten quite proficient with your laser pistol (+10 Energy Weapons).Other Bonuses: Added to the Regulator Faction (their enemies are your enemies). Start with the Lawbringer Perk.-----Ghoul-----You are viewed as a walking corpse (-50 Disposition). And rightly so, as your body has been mutated due to severe radiation exposure. However, while humans see you as a Ghoul your mutations aren't as severe and other Ghouls still refer to you as being a 'smoothskin.' On the positive side, radiation will heal you.Note: Ghoul history requires the Ghoul race. Disposition Modifier only applies to humans. Ghouls will have normal Disposition toward you.------Doctor------You were raised by a rather accomplished Wasteland surgeon, granting you a bonus to your Medicine skill (+15) and Intelligence (+1). However, due to the time spent looking at patients or wielding a Scalpel your strength has suffered a slight penalty (-1)Other Bonuses: None-------Android-------You are a mechanically engineered bio-form known as an Android. You feel, think, breathe and eat just like a human but you are far from it. Due to damage to your leg motors you suffer from reduced agility (-3), however you have higher Strength than humans (+1), you can carry more weight (+50) and are more resistant to all weapons (+5 Damage Resistance)Other Bonuses: Start with Rank 1 Cyborg Perk.---------------Enclave Refugee---------------Colonel Autumn has gone mad and declared you a Traitor to the Enclave. You've managed to escape but your former comrades will now shoot you on sight. Due to training you receive before being declared a traitor you receive a bonus to your Energy Weapons (+10) and Strength (+2)Other Bonuses: Can use Power Armor. Enclave is hostile.-----------Wastelander-----------You've spent your life wandering the Capitol Wasteland. Due to radiation exposure you've developed a slight resistance to Rads (+5 Rad Resistance). However, due to your paranoia of others you suffer a penalty to your Charisma (-2)Other Bonuses: None.--------Mechanic--------You've always had an easy time with mechanical parts, earning a bonus to your repair skill (+10). However, due to staring at small and intricate machinery you eyes have suffered, result in a penalty to your perception (-2). Furthermore, you seem to possess an aura around you and robots will never fire upon you unprovoked.Other Bonuses: Robots and RobCo Robots are friendly.----------Politician----------If the world hadn't been practically destroyed you probably would have been an amazing politician. You are more charismatic than most (+2) and possess amazing speech skills (+15). However, because you've talked you way out of most situations in life you've never been very good at fighting (-5 to all combat skills).Other Bonuses: +10 Disposition for everyone you meet.==========Known Bugs==========There is only one I know of and it isn't really a bug. When trying to get the ShowRaceMenu to work my game would constantly crash. To fix this the Terminal is forced to close and after about five seconds the Race menu appears. DO NOT REACTIVATE THE TERMINAL UNTIL THE RACE MENU APPEARS!I'm still trying to figure out a better way to handle this but no luck.===============Future Versions===============Future versions will add more History choices, and more choices to better define your character. Any and all serious ideas are welcome.Currently I'm tossing around the idea of adding a Slaver and Raider History option, and adding the player to the respective Faction if they choose these (at the possible expense of being enemies with everyone else). Ideas and thoughts on this topic are indeed welcome.

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

• 2 semaines après...

Dès que j'ai vu ce mod, je me suis empressé de le poster en demande pour avoir une vf, mais comme on a encore très peu de traducteurs pour fallout 3 sur la confrérie, personne ne s'y est encore attelé :(

Mods pour Fallout 3 traduits et quelques mods fr originaux

Pour une demande de traduction, apprendre à traduire ou encore un retour sur une traduction, c'est par ici que ça se passe.

J'ai trouvé ce mod, seulement, après l'avoir activé le jeu s'est mit à s'arrêter subitement...Je le retesterais bientôt, il m'intéressait plutôt, et j'ai désactivé d'autres mods depuis, peut être que les compatibilités se porterons mieux...

• 3 mois après...

Il est en "traduction", pour le moment, je peux pas t'en dire beaucoup plus, on a pas croisé le traducteur depuis un petit moment ;)le lien du topic sur la conf' pour avoir plus de news quand il aura répondu à mon post : http://serveur.maven-2.com/~confreri/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=891&p=12933#p12933

Pour une demande de traduction, apprendre à traduire ou encore un retour sur une traduction, c'est par ici que ça se passe.

Invité edouardsie

je passe aussi régulierement sur le forum de la confrerie histoire de voir l'avancement des mods qui m'interresse t'inquiete par contre j'avoue la trad n'avance pas ou alors il a pas encore trouver les fichier dans le esp ^^

:D C'est surtout que Wapper est parti sur son idée de faire un mod "la confrérie dans fallout 3" donc il est un peu plus occupé par ça, et en plus ça fait un petit moment qu'on ne l'a pas croisé ;)