Aller au contenu

[FB] Fast Balls

Latin Thug

Messages recommandés

how many people in your team, what are your builds ??

What do you expect from NA ?

Do you agree with this ? => http://www.fallout-3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2960

We expect to grow as faction, i already read the rules before posting, we got a outpost and this is members list

flugge jappy
Latin Thug
.BruceWillys
trooper
Harry Brown
Codox
JetBlack
JonnyCrash
el riko
Vendetto
Tripper
Jimmy King
Woold
dave
truffel
Crack

Hello Latin Thug

Could you please tell us the story of your team ?
- When did you create the team ?
- Why did you create it ?
- What are the gangs you use to fight ?
- Does your team have a goal ?

flugge jaapy created the faction "FastBalls" one and a half month ago, we fully trust each other so my words here represents their, as he knows about this post.
"FastBalls" was created to bring some balance to the wasteland, enjoy a good roleplay game as team and to fight those who thinks can shot anyone they want.
The gangs we use to fight is MDK, BBS, Dark Alliance, they speak a lot but when time comes they only win when are superior in number, since we know how this punks play, we got the best tactics and coordination to take em down.
Our goal is to unify the wastes by a single rule between factions in the most fair way, we say this, cause we know that theres punks everywhere, so, helps needed.

flugge is from Holland and i am from Argentina, we got mixed nationalities between members but we use english between us, so its not a problem.

Im on irc, so any more question can be ask there too

[FB]BruceWillys or [FB]LatinThug

Thanks!

ok for second time in 2 days in a row we got attacked for no reasons by your members ! - last night (around 3am) latin thug and another guy attacked me and Heckler in Modoc - this night, 10mn ago in fact, latin thug again, with fludge jaapy, he open fire on a spade member at den after he asked them who they were or something like that ...

I second that, we were just chatting in Modoc, I really don't understand why you attacked us yesterday. There were few members of the Vault of Broken Dreams too (Signorini, Youkai), I thought we were friends...:sad: Maybe you have a good explanation.

Yes, we didnt know that you were NA, we got this "DA" paranoia, sometimes comes in handy cause we manage to fight some mdk, other times casualties are taken, we fully apologize. If someone can send a .txt with updated names, it should be no longer a problem, you, as a strong faction got sometimes the posibilitys of asking, we as the few, cant spend half day crafting and lose it in one sec. Thanks!

The NA politics is no random PK, don't shoot people you don't know for free or fun. We are not PK, we just fight the DA, if wanna be in NA, you'll have change this behaviour, Cajuns do not tolerate PK in Klamath and Orphans in Den, Other cities are protected by their owners so follow their rules. Hopes situation will be clarified. Personally i'm "for" new peoples in NA, Dark Side showed us yesterday they can have huge numbers to attack our cities.

aoplogowiki.png
FOnline: Ashes of Phoenix

No Fate No Fear

This is not about "we dont know that you are in NA". This is about that you killing players everytime and every where. You are pour PK. Thats all from me.

You know Holo, all teams are like that at the beginning. Cajuns were random PK at first then we changed. Red Dots too. And some months ago we were fighting against Orphans.
So maybe we can give them a chance ?

i agree with Pozzo, let them a chance. i'm they could be good guyz like others teams of North Alliance, and it it costless to let them make theirs proof. edit : Now for example i'm "loved" by blues suit cause i help any of them when they ask me ; if you ever had meet me in past months i'm sure you have bad memories about me... i was one the worst PK, "farming" blues suits crafters anywhere, shootting in the back anyone/any groups i can see everywhere. I changed, they can change.

aoplogowiki.png

No Fate No Fear

Dont know if its usefull to know but another fact IG: This night some FB members and a guy called Forrest patrolling in new reno together. Of course they rushed and tried to kill me a soon they saw me (i was equiped). Not sure about Forrest reputation (i never meet him IG), but from what i can see from his signature on official forum this guy sounds ... erh ... fun ?

i saw this Forrest last night, first he tried to tag me when i left junktown probably to follow me to my base, but i noticed him after a few minutes and kicked him out. A few hours later i saw him in NCR together with Latin Thug and a bunch of other guys i reckon were Fast Ballers ,bragging quite openely how he tagged a random guy to his tent, killed him and stole all his equipment. They seem to be a typical band of bandits in my eyes

Forrest doesnt belong to our gang, we are noting that theres so many people that wants to do cheap talking about us, so, we did our effort to join NA against the true Pk´s. Since everyone talks about us when they never tried to meet us or talk us in same ways we did, we are no longer interested joining NA. Since people from NA that we dont wanna name, since we are not snitches, shooted us, we think its hipocryt to talk about PK. Good luck for all, you can close this thread.

Sorry LatinThug I didn't want that happen on that way :/ You know during last few days we had some problems to agree each others in the NA and some teams left the alliance so the atmosphere is not the best we ever had... Maybe if you asked to integrate the alliance in other time there would be no problem but I can understand you decision. You know for the most of NA teams we used to play together before the creation of the alliance. So maybe we can make a kind of friendship pact with Cajuns and help each other. I think there will be no problems if you don't shoot other members of NA because we don"t do random PK so you could be neutral with NA and friends with Cajuns.

Yeah Latin Thug, Many bad things happened in the NA this week end, Red Dot left the Alliances and become ennemy because they want some actions and want to stop being anti-PKs. We were at Total war during the whole week end, so sorry if we couldn't talk nor meet. AS Pozzo said, you can make a non-agression pact if you are not interested anymore to join NA.

aoplogowiki.png

No Fate No Fear

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...