Aller au contenu

Town Control time ROE

RadJak

Messages recommandés

Guys.... we need to talk honestly about ROE during Town Control time. You see. At town control time there are some bluesuits/random players running around towns. Most of people here are against killing them. I would like to say that I am FOR killing them. Everyone that comes to town during the town control time should and is NOT marked in namecolorizing should be killed. I am fed off situations that some bluesuits runs around us DURING the town control time and VSB guys say: "It's ok. We are not here to kill bluesuits." and in next seconds he tries to steal bazooka that is laying on ground. There was a lot of situations like that and I died few times because of this stupid policy. I would like to make one big fuckin post on FOnline forum about that everyone that comes to town during Town Control time is considerd as enemy and will be shoot on sight. Not everyone will read this post on forums but it's only THEIR fault. I don't want to hear anymore bitchin on VOIP like: "No, no. don't kill him!" after we post that. It's only fault of that player that he enters Warzone. What does he look there for? I can tell you what for: bullet in a head. And he will get it for me always no matter what some people here think about it. I am not some firgging pker that shoots everyone on sight but fuckin around with random players during Town Control time is just plain stupid.

I don't think we are talking about same thing Shangalar. During those certain operations that I was mentioning there was no leadership only a lot of bitchin that we shouldn't shoot some bluesuits or certain people (namecolorizing update, plox) which only decrased our combat value. Still that doesn't mean we should allow anyone running freely during Town Control time. Rules during normal time can be made by gang that owns certain city. I have no problems with respecting them.

Bantz... You don't understand. I am saying that during Town Control time there should be no bluesuits/random players running around. We can make big annoucment about that on FOnline forum. It's not about we want to PKing during Town Control time. It's just that there is lots of possibilites for enemy low levels/random players to piss people from our alliance. I don't see reason that someone can't wait that one hour to go inside for example: Klamath. Does that player really need to go inside that town during Town Control time? Can't he wait that one hour and do whatever he wants to do there? I am not gonna take anymore in any Town defending actions till this will idea will be accepted by all. There is lot of other people that will defend towns but they still think that what I suggested here is reasonable. Think about it. Just one side note: I don't agree with some decisions of my team. Just read what I typed without reffering to what you think about Red Dots.

To RedJak:Yes, your rules are reasonable, and yes, I see your point and u have the right to implement them. But VSB will not support it, so announce it please as your rules, not common rules. I think from now on every team will be responsible for their cities and will take decisions about it. To Havoc: I was fighting against BBS because they were PKs. Now you act the same. You cannot blame me for my confusion. I dont want any conflict, but we didnt fight the whole Great war to get rid of BBS so u can take their place.

Ces´t pas faccile parler Francais...

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...