Aller au contenu

(BSG) The Black Sun Gang

bumby

Messages recommandés

Well i dont know what to think about these guys. Ive met bloody, raider_trader and sapieris in mariposa and without warning they killed and attacked 2 of my characters. Kinda PK gang :nono:

In that day before little time we was killed by SOT. Then we go back to fight, they dont be there, then you come in, we dont know who are you and your friends, then attack.

Some of the guys above are PKs. If you want to join NA, this behavior is not acceptable. Truth is that RedDots used to PK too and they dont do it anymore(hopefully:-)), so I guess we could accept you, but if there will be any reports of you PKing, you are back on my blaclist. I am not happy about letting player killers in, but i think everybody deserves second chance. Not third though, so behave.

Ces´t pas faccile parler Francais...

We are a small Latvian Association. All group members are relatives. We are aged from 14 to 23. We would like to join the North Alliance, because we do not like the BBS, SOT, Amboy Dukes, all the time they have been in the black list. If you want to know something else ask.

Our list:
> bloody
> fizzy
> raider_trade
> sapieris
> augers
> bigkrafteris
> pardevejs
> Marko69
> MarkoSrb
> MOlsen2
> Molsen4
> Takara v4

UPDATED 13.01.2010.

Hes in BGS now as u can see, and afaik BSG joined NA, so yes, hes still an ally

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...