>   Good&Saint        NameMWDL         ContourMWDL
>   Бомбадил          NameMWDL         ContourMWDL
>   Liam              NameMWDL         ContourMWDL
>   El&Choto          NameMWDL         ContourMWDL
>   Рамилич           NameMWDL         ContourMWDL
>   Phantom           NameMWDL         ContourMWDL
>   Rob&Frost         NameMWDL         ContourMWDL
>   MacArthur         NameMWDL         ContourMWDL

Yes, but we macking now few new combat personage. This nick will be added lately. Oliver/Oliver I./Oliver I/Oliver TA/Оливер/ Оливер И./Оливер И/Оливер ТА - it's i am on 2 OBT, pre-wipe and after-wipe. Some people may remember me. Best regards. Oliver.

Cajuns may remember me from TLA (much time agoo), then i am was leader of Trader Alliance (barter APA on guns) and from begining time of previous after-wipe world (when we show them color-nick program). Janosik may remember me from common active whith his gang, when i am was head of regulators. Today i am macking supply and political deal in tMWDL. I am thinking, that we not very union strike organizations... we community of peaceful crafter (almost ;) ) macked from parts of few old organizations. We living on fredoom rules, have common stuff and have war whith VC (we macking assault on this town and killing all NPC and players, in other towns we not use PK-method). At anycase, we do not want anything to hide about our past and present, and open for dialogue. P.S. Sorry for my english; it on rock-age level.

At last somebody answered. :) I doubght that many people remember me, but still. I am Voland, leader of San Francisco communists (we didnt use in game gang name), we were pretty much active, untill this wipe. Many people dissapeared after that, and so we decided to unite with other non Pk players. By non PK I mean, we dont shoot innocent ones (exept VC). We have couple of fighters wich are ready to assist you in fights vs BBS and they friends. I'll leave Oliver all politic stuff, but you always can ask me some questions and I'll try to answer them.

• 2 semaines après...
  • 1 mois après...

Hey there, My names Trisimar and ive been made the new leader of "The Men Who Do Lunch" By the old leader Oliver, Right now theres just a few of us, but he has gotten us started up and weve become self sufficent. Oliver has told us to try to join the North Alliance, and got myself set up on Mumble. As im rather new, Im still not entirly sure what steps to do to join, But as ive been told this would be the first Step, Looking forward to joining as soon as possible if we can, as there has been an incident where I have been pked without reason by a North Alliance member, and while rare and it was solved in a friendly matter, Id like to get the colors set up so that it would not happen again, heh. The current active members we have are Trisimar Blarglellama Trisiamonk(alt) Blargblarg(alt) as well as the old members that are still registerd are Oliver Voland

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...