Aller au contenu

Balance Overhaul mod en français

Invité

Messages recommandés

Hello à tous,

Comme j'utilise depuis quelques jours, ce magnifique mod (http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=334)

J'ai voulu en faire une traduction française car je n'aime pas avoir un jeu bilingue :pfft:

Du coup, je vous met à disposition mes travaux avec l'accord du créateur du mod Xodarap777.

Ca se passe ici : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=2X7WI4FH

Vous trouverez dans ce fichier :

• [*]le Perk Rebalance Mod v065b traduit avec des corrections minimes sur la vf (Adamentin -> Adamentium, Fils à papa -> Fifils à papa, précision des effets de l'aptitude Sniper, rééquilibrage du texte pour éviter les débordements),
    [*]le Rare Drugs Ammo Mod v061 traduit avec l'implantation du poids des drogues et de la nourriture,
    [*]et en bonus, le Weight Rebalance Mod de Ultimatheone (
http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=518) traduit en français lui aussi par mes soins, légèrement modifié pour venir en complément du Rare Drugs Ammo Mod sans conflits entre eux.

Attention, vous devez télécharger le Balance Overhaul original puis remplacer les 2 esp par les miens pour profiter des divers effets. Ne fonctionne pas avec le "full preconfig.esp".

Enjoy.

MàJ 24/11/08

- Aptitude Vitalité ajoutée (niveau 14, END 6, +30 Hp/rang, 3 rangs max) ;- Rare ammo & drugs mod v0.7b ne contient plus que les munitions et les drogues + poids, ainsi que les nouveaux paramètres "medium" de rareté sur les ennemis et *nouveau* lors des loots de medikits ;- Weight rebalance 2 : ma petite tambouille à moi, un mix de l'ancien mod avec les valeurs de poids de nourriture du rare ammo drugs mod v0.65.

Overhaul french 2 :

Tu peut aussi te servir du système de fichiers attaché du forum pour uploader les mods.

Très bonne initiative ! Merci à toi

Note de l'auteur (Xodarap777) :

Read below for specific changes in each esp! ========== V02b is now Modular! V03b removed the Cam Centering and Level removal cap, as well as some fluff (for increased compatibility). Also broke the Skill Point reduction and Perk changes into five different choices for your balancing preferences (or none for the normal formula, of course). v04b will include many more perk changes, a Karma revamp, and separate radiation esps. Let me know if you have any other wishes! V04b is now even more modular and features some changes to the karma system as well as an EXTENSIVE perk revamp! A lot else has changed, so you may want to read over the changes. A LOT more still to come V05b starts out by fixing the errors I introduced in 0.4 -- sorry all! The perks work and the skills aren't wonky. Also added is a complete revamp of the entire games loot and vendor tables! Stimpaks and bullets will by FAR rarer, both in the world and on vendors. As such, they have also raised in price (which, of course, works both for and against you). Included in this new ESP are various other tweaks to go with it, read below for more. Misc Tweaks now also includes a lower 15% DR for Med-X, to bring it inline with perk changes. Many more changes and esp breakdowns are planned, like damage scaling options, but I wanted to get the fixes out asap! v06b is now MUCH more modular. I think that I'll have to start separating pieces into folders to make it clear how they break apart and fit together. By 1.0, I may start using a guided install executable. Anyways, lots of changes: damage is now scalable, as is VATS damage (that you take), and pacing. HP and encumbrance bases reduced ever-so-slightly to fit them in with all of my other changes: my changes will now all "cross" with vanilla's values at "5" for SPECIAL, and, wherever possible, at "60" for skills. Also included is my extended version of the sneak rebalance. Sneaking should be *appropriately* more difficult in non-ideal situations. In truly ideal circumstances, it will actually be slightly easier to remain undetected. Boot (armor) weight, actions with sounds (like reloading), light value, and line-of-sight now have much stronger implications. As stated about the "rare drugs ammo" esp: numbers do not equal "feel," so let me know how this rebalance feels. I've tried to test it, but testing takes a lot of time. Also now included is a preconfigured "full" overhaul esp. DO NOT use it with any of the other esps -- it includes all of my recommended tweaks and values. =========== NOTE: First, these are modular -- that means you don't have to install/check anything you don't want to, and you can replace anything I have with something someone else has made. Don't like my pacing? Don't check it and use someone else's pacing changes. Same for weapon damage, sneaking... anything. In fact, when mods conflict (for these kinds of "game setting" -type mods), the last mod in the load list overwrites any changes that it conflicts with in previous mods. I suggest using the Fallout Mod Manager located at for ordering your mods (drag-and-drop). (They also won't auto-uncheck on load like in F3's mod manager!) Also of note to those who worry: mod naming has nothing to do with anything -- you can delete the mods you don't want to use from my pack, and you can rename the files to your heart's content, to whatever makes sense to you. All of my mods except for pacing and perks can be checked, unchecked, rechosen, or whatever, every time you play the game. The game will just calculate things differently; it won't screw anything up. On that note, NONE of my mods require a new game, though it is recommended to use at least an early game, especially for Pacing and Perks. The pacing esps will change your required xp-per-level but NOT your current xp, so if you're far along, you may have a lot of work to do to "catch up" to the new next level (or if you uncheck it after using it for awhile, you may insta-level a few levels). Even the perk mod can be loaded and unloaded at your whim, but (1) if you've selected perks that are NEW in my mod (like Gun Nut 4 or 5), they won't work without it, and (2) you won't get the full rebalancing effect that you would for starting anew. ========== "Full preconfig Standalone" New in v06b Includes: Drugs Ammo Rare, Weaponskills affect damage (NOT accuracy) - mild version, SP10 TAG30, Pacing - medium version, Stat changes, the Perk Overhaul, speed increases, the karma and sneaking revamps, radiation increases, food value alterations, 50% VATS damage, and the miscellaneous tweaks. I think this is the best and fairest balance. For those who like to keep their mod list simple! If you go with this, there's no need to even extract any of the others, they'll just be clutter! ========== "Drugs_ammo_rare" New in v05b! Loot and vendor tables have been extensively revised and revamped. I've been playing around with this a LOT and it's important to note that no matter how carefully I fix all of the (very complex) formulas involved, math just never quite relays the "feel" exactly, and I can only playtest so much. So I'm counting on a lot of feedback here as to how severe (or not) the ammo/stimpak shortage now is. In the future, I will include three levels of rarity. Scrounger should be scaled appropriately, but let me know if it's too much or too little. Included in this esp are extensive remakes of food in general, as well! All foods have had a large boost to their healing ability and a huge boost to their radiation. The average monster meat is probably 15/15 now, and most food items are more like 25/30. This will provide some relief from the missing stimpaks (which are stronger, according to med skill), and to bring it inline with the radiation increase esp. Ammo costs more and is worth more now, too. (Same with drugs) In fact, while bottle caps are fun, I'm sure that the real currency in this world would be bullets! NOTE: Vendors will show up no different than before until they restock their inventory. Wander out into the wasteland and wait for four or five days to force the change. Also, you may want to dump your current drugs/ammo (pre-mod) instead of selling it off, otherwise you're basically cheating (since it's now worth a lot more!). ========= "SP_" esps: These change the formula for calculating SPs, as I felt there were far too many in vanilla, and that much too much importance was placed on intelligence (making even my fighters pick 10 INT). PICK ONE! of the following (or none): * "SP10 TAG30" For a greatly reduced 290 total SP (320 with Tag!, plenty more with books). The base 10 SP in unchangeable: INT is not taken into consideration, as I felt it was by far and away an overpowered stat before, forcing many to pick 10 INT, regardless of character type. Tag skills require more thought as they are character-defining now. This is my recommendation. * "SP15 TAG15" For a balanced approach with more total SP than before, but INT still is not a factor, and the 15 is consistent. Tag! skills have moderate importance. * "SP20 TAG0" For many more total skill points (400), but no Tag! Specializations (you don't need them with 20SP per level!). With the Tags and INT removed, this should be fairly balanced, providing a total of 400 SP. * "SP6 INTx1" This is similar to the original formula, but with just over half the base SP (11 to 6), and the "vanilla" weight for INT. Tags are normal (15). * "SP0 INTx2" This is just another permutation: base SPs are at zero, but INT provides TWO points per level instead of one, ranging from 2-20 possible points. For you brainiacs that feel ripped off, I guess. ========== "Pacing" NEW in v06b: Mild, Medium, and High versions for scalable pacing. The tweaks listed below are all kept the same, but the experience required to advance in level has changed. The original multiplier is 150. Mild is 200, Medium is 270, High is 400. My previous formula was 250, but my playtesting favors 270, especially considering the still-high quest experience rewards. Hacking and lockpicking rewards have been cut in half, but exploration has been doubled. The rewards for killing "Very Easy" through "Average" enemies has been significantly reduced, but The rewards for killing "Hard" and above enemies has been slightly increased. The bonuses for "Hard" and "Very hard" difficulties have been reduced from 50% and 25% to 20% and 10%, respectively. Various other minor tweaks have been made to the leveling and experience formulas. This should allow far more exploration and random encounters before "capping" at level 20, and places an emphasis on questing for leveling (keeping you in control). ========== "Stat Changes" New in v06b: Health and encumbrance bases reduced slightly to bring them in-line with the rest of the changes. Eventually, there will be more modular choices. This file is subtle enough that if you're worried about my formulas, you can easily either just skip it, or replace it with someone else's stat mods. Health per level has been reduced for players, increased for enemies (making top-end enemies tougher) Base health slightly reduced, putting emphasis on Endurance. Encumbrance per point of Strength raised 50%, base Enc left untouched (it's a subtler effect than it sounds like). Base Action Points reduced with higher multiple for Agility (crossing at 5 Agi with "Vanilla" Fallout3; that is, higher AP for Agi>5, lower for Agi<5) AP regen raised a bit. Previous tweaks to AP requirements for different actions have been removed (reverted to vanilla). =========== "Weapskill" esps: NEW IN v06b: Mild, medium, and high versions of overall damage adjustment. For "accuracy not dmg," this affects only the base damage of weapons (and STR modifier to melee dmg), but the others include a higher or lower skill variation effect, as well. Despite the naming methods, mild is still significantly stronger than vanilla Fallout, and they are the well-tested versions that I find balanced. Medium versions range around double to triple vanilla damage, and are close (a little higher) to the "V2" versions I had released before. High versions border on cheats, and are extremely modified, with *average* damage adjustments of around four to five times vanilla values, but potentially higher at high skills (accuracy not dmg is a straight 5x the vanilla value at zero skill). * "dmg not accuracy" This was my original formula, and it's still the one I personally prefer. This creates additional variance in damage based on skill levels (for about 15-90% difference from Vanilla -- mild version). This affects you and your enemies. Not realistic, but it feels more RPG-ish to me (it's not realistic to gain HP with levels, either, or to heal a bleeding bullet-wound with food...) * "Accuracy not dmg" Skill level and condition now both factor heavily into accuracy (both negatively and positively). At low levels with a poor weapon, you will shoot all over the place, especially with full auto. At 100 skill with a perfect-condition weapon, however, you will see much better accuracy than in Vanilla! The same works for your enemies (when testing, I got one-shotted in the head by a distant enemy sniper!) Strength factor in melee damage doubled, to make up for their rip-off (accuracy doesn't help them). Unavoidably, the melee skill WILL affect melee accuracy (now; it didn't before) and NOT damage -- get pyro or iron fist, or upgrade your strength for more noticeable boosts than before. The testing and tweaking that went into this was obscene; if you feel that you're too inaccurate, repair your weapon or spend some skill points. Or don't go fully automatic The effect in VATS ranges from subtle to gross, but is not as strong as outside of VATS. In testing, VATS should cross with vanilla with 55-60 skill in a 50-70% condition weapon; below, it will be less accurate than before, but at high levels/condition, it will approach the VATS cap (there appears to be a distance-to-accuracy cap for each weapon). Be aware that very high-skill enemies are now capable of sniping a headshot on you from a distance! In Vanilla, skill had a moderate impact on weapon damage. It now has NO impact on weapon damage. This is, obviously, more realistic. The accuracy degradation is slightly less pronounced in the mild version, which is still IMO the best-balanced formula. * "Dmg and Accuracy" Skill levels and condition weigh in heavily on both damage and accuracy. This one is probably the best for those who want accuracy, but don't want the melee skills to be worthless. May need more testing, but should be the "have your cake and eat it too" alternative. =========== Perk overhaul! "Perk changes": The 5/5 skill perks -- Daddy's Boy/Girl, Scoundrel, Thief, Little Leaguer, and Gun Nut -- are all now available at level 2. They also have five total ranks now (from 3), including the fifth "mastery" rank, which has double efficacy (10/10 SPs, for a total of 30/30). With the lower SP formulas, this may make these overlooked skills much more worthwhile, as well as giving a bonus to specialized builds. Size Matters has been brought down to 10 SP per rank, to keep in line with it's fellow 5/5 perks. It also now features five ranks, and the mastery rank adds a significant bonus to encumbrance (for hauling around those big beasts!). The level req has been reduced to 6. Cyborg has been revamped to give more love to the energy weapons users, who previously had no real way of raising their skill. It now only gives 5 DR/PR/RR at level one, but gives 10 points to energy weapons for each rank up to five ranks. Mastery grants the completion of cyberization, bringing the resistances up to 10 (like they were in vanilla). Level req has been reduced to 8. Chem Resistance now gives total immunity to chem addictions (it just wasn't worth picking before). Finesse now has three ranks, granting +3% (instead of 5%) to critical chance per rank, with an additional percent at mastery for 10% for three ranks. Cannibal can't be changed, I'm afraid, as it's scripted. Same goes for Intense Training. Not having a CS is like fighting your shadow in the dark. Lawbringer and Contract Killer, being "fun" skills, have been lowered to a level req of 10. Child at Heart, for similar reasons, has been lowered to 2. Nerd Rage has been "beefed up," in consideration of its high level and its low HP requirement. It now maxes out the player's DR at 85% whenever HP drops below 20% (in addition to the previous 10 STR). Toughness now has five ranks, for 5% DR each. With the greatly increased weapon damage, this gives fighters the option to beef up without (or in addition to) armor. This also balances with lower cyborg DR and lower initial DR. Five ranks would grant +25% to DR! Lvl req is 8. Strong Back now has three ranks, for +30 pounds each. Lvl req is 10. Comprehension, being really the most overpowered perk in the game (potentially over 300 SP from it!), has been raised to a lvl req of 16. I really should remove it, but you can always ignore it. Educated, also previously badly overpowered relative to other skill perks, now has three ranks, each of which grant an additional skill point at level up. This still puts each rank as more powerful than other skill bonus perks, and more versatile. Level req slightly increased to 6. Life Giver now has three ranks, for 20HP each. Strangely enough, these ranks were already programmed in the game, just deactivated. Here and Now was a joke, so I kept it a bit of one: it now requires lvl 19, for some immediate need gratification Demolition expert now gives +30% explosives damage per rank, with an additional 10% at rank three for a total of double damage. Puts explosives back where they should be when combined with the splash radius increase from my misc tweaks esp. In accordance with my radiation increases, Rad Resistance has been increased to 33% (from 25%). In an optional esp, by special request, a "fix" of the sniper perk has been included. Activating this esp will change the sniper perk to add 10% to hit any body part with a rifle in VATS (previously 25% better chance to hit only the head.) Future NEW perks in the planning will include a more damage perk for headshots, as well as a few perks to make one-handed guns more useful. Sorry, I doubt that I have the skill to pull of dual-wielding in hex =========== "Karma Changes" It felt like karma was far too easy to manipulate before. Now the karma range is significantly increased (from 2000 points to 4000 points), and the "Good" and "Evil" are much wider proportionally. It will be much more difficult to establish oneself as "VERY" good or evil, and MUCH harder to stay that way. The "wiggle room" for Very good/evil has been reduced from 250 to 50, so performing a good act when Very Evil will cost you your status as such, and vice versa. The karma penalty for stealing has been severely reduced (from -5 to -1). I strongly recommend Reneer's excellent Invisible Karma Mod at to eliminate the annoying sounds and messages for karma gains/losses. ============= "Radiation Changes" This greatly increases the rate at which you will accumulate radiation (ESPECIALLY when swimming!). I felt that the fear of radiation was completely lacking from the game. Other than intentionally for a quest, I don't think I ever had radiation sickness, nor did I *ever* use a Rad-X. Now "toxic" will *feel* toxic. And you might get some use out of rad regeneration, too! v05b: Wading has been made a lot more dangerous, as well. Bwah ha ha ha haaaaa... v06b: Fixed wading. I was lying before, apparently (forgot to upload the new version). Also increased radiation again. Let me know if it gets ridiculous, but it should work out fine. Keep a suit handy ============== "Sneak rebalance" As mentioned above, factors that weigh in on sneak detection have been made a bit more important. Heavy armor, light, sounds, and line-of-sight are now more likely to get you caught. However, ideal situations yield slightly *easier* sneaking. This may frustrate the kinds of players that reload if detected, but I find it much more realistic than before, and also much more balanced (oh, it's so nice when the two converge). =============== "Speed increase" Due to requests, the speed changes have been separated from misc tweaks and are now optional. I like them, personally. I especially like when enemies use their newfound speed quite smartly to their advantage. They seem smarter now that they can effectively weave, flank, close for melee, etc. And it's really just about a 12% change. =============== "VATSdmg" In Vanilla Fallout, players only took 10% damage during VATS, which made it "God mode," effectively. I love the VATS system, and use it as often as possible, as I find it to be RPG-ish and fitting of the older Fallout flavor. But I don't like cheating, either So I *had* raised it to 100%, which makes sense. Responses and testing indicate that this is imbalanced in the other direction, since the camera behavior often leaves players "hanging" and vulnerable. I plan to change this behavior, but in the meantime, three levels of VATS player damage are now selectable: 50%, 80% and 100%. For the time being, I recommend the 50%, though I personally use the 80%... carefully. Those who like living on the edge can use 100%; used well, it's still the most "correct" option, balance-wise. =========== "Misc Tweaks" All the rest of the original tweaks. As of v06b, there's not much left in here -- and it used to be about 80% of the mod! Some of the tweaks from the original readme: v05b: Med-X now gives 15% DR instead of 25%. 25 was silly, and this also brings it inline with the perk changes. Explosion splash radius increased by 30% Movement penalties for crippled limbs significantly increased (from 85% and 75% to 66% and 33%) -- for both you and enemies --The penalties are increased, which means that movement is much SLOWER for one or two limbs crippled Increased the level multiplier for "boss" enemies Repair Costs slightly reduced Paralyzing Palm chance reduced (from 30% to 10% -- and it's still OP, IMO!) Player limb damage brought to normal (from 50% to 100%) Armor decay rate lowered (35% to 20%) Odds of dismembering/exploding body parts greatly reduced (to 10%); Bloody Mess left as it was, for those who want a mess =============== * REMOVED as of v03b: The level cap has been removed, but beware: there is a bug that (probably) can't be fixed until we can compile scripts: You CANNOT be "evil" or "very evil" past level 20! The game will crash -- if you'd like to cap yourself at 20 to prevent this, use "~" to go into the console and type setgs imaxcharacterlevel 20 .... this shouldn't matter much as the level pacing has been revamped. THIS BUG IS NOT MY FAULT! It's Bethesda's doing. (Removed for that bug) Third Person Camera centered * REMOVED as of v04b: All changes to skill bases. I'll find different ways to implement cross-skill balance. =============== Other stuff: Well, I work until I'm deleriously tired, so I often forget to take notes on my changes, and sometimes forget what changes I've made. Let me know if you see differences not mentioned here. ==================================================================== Install: Unrar into your data directory and check what you want to use. DO NOT use the Accuracy and Dmg esps together; that's what the "dmg_AND_accuracy" esp is for. Pick one of the three "Weapskill" esps. I also strongly recommend finding and downloading Timeslip's FOMM.exe FallOut Mod Manager for easier mod management. ==================================================================== Thanks to qzilla for helping me sort out my FormID mess in my perk mod, and for his awesome work on the wikia record structure XML. Thanks to everyone who has made suggestions and criticism to help me better my mod for all. Thanks to my fellow modders at the forums for their patience with me in trying to figure out how to implement my ideas and fix my errors. And of course, thanks to everyone who rated it a 10 ================ I hope you enjoy Fallout 3 in the XFO style!

Included in this rar are several "modular" (you pick and choose) esps. Overall, the mods rebalance the game, slow leveling, moderately increase difficulty, and enrich the game with greater depth and tactics, as well as provide a more meaningful character-building process.

:D

http://timeslip.chorrol.com/fomm.html

;)

:P

;)

;)

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=246

;)

;)

;)

:)

;)

Et pour le "Weight Rebalance Mod" de Ultimatheone :

A simple mod that rebalances the weight of some items because some of the item weights were TERRIBLE! This mod affects the weight of clutter (misc) items and aid items and WILL conflict with other mods that edit these 2 item categories. The changes are: Nuka Cola Disk 1 - 0.1 Plates 1 - 0.3 Wrench 2 - 1.5 Empty Whiskey Bottle 1 - 0.3 Tin Can 1 - 0.3 Spoons 1 - 0.1 Milk Bottle 1 - 0.3 Knives 1 - 0.1 Harmonica 1 - 0.1 Hammer 2 - 1.5 Glass Pitcher 1 - 1.5 Destroyed Garden Gnome 4 - 2 Garden Gnome 5 - 3 Drinking Glass 1 - 0.3 Soda Bottle 1 - 0.3 Chessboard 1 - 1.5 Toasters 3 - 2 Ant Resin 1 - 0.1 Toy Car 1 - 0.1 Opthalmoscope 1 - 0.5 Toy Block 1 - 0.3 Rattle 1 - 0.2 Teddy Bear 1 - 0.3 Spoons 0.5 - 0.1 Spatula 1 - 0.3 Shot Glass 1 - 0.2 Rake 2 - 2.5 Iron 5 - 3 Forks 0.5 - 0.1 Dog Bowl 1 - 0.5 Coffee Mug 1 - 0.5 Camera 1 - 2 Fission Battery 10 - 2 Food Sanitizer 7 - 2 Pool Triangle 1 - 0.3 Pool Cue Ball 1 - 0.1 Pool Balls 1 - 0.5 Baseball Glove 1 - 0.5 Baseball 1 - 0.6 Clipboards 1 - 0.4 Surgical Syringe 1 - 0.2 Surgical Forceps 1 - 0.2 Surgical Tweezers 1 - 0.2 Surgical Scalpel 1 - 0.2 Surgical Scissors 1 - 0.2 Steam Gauge Assembly 10 - 8 Surgical Tubing 1 - 0.1 Radscorpion Poison Gland 1 - 0.2 Leather Belt 1 - 0.6 Wonder Glue 1 - 0.3 Lunchbox 1 - 1.5 Abraxo Cleaner 1 - 0.6 Turpentine 2 - 1 Nuka Cola Bottle 1 - 0.3 Conductor 5 - 2 Leaf Blower 2 - 3 Vacuum Cleaner 10 - 8 Motorcycle Handbreak 1 - 0.5 Motorcycle Gas Tank 5 - 7 Ink 1 - 0.5 Bloatflymeat -> 0,5 Mentats -> 0,1 Radroachmeat -> 0,5 RadioactiveGumDrops -> 0,1 PotatoCrisps -> 0,5 Bubblegum -> 0,1 YumYumDeviledEggs -> 0,5 FancyLadsSnackCakes -> 0,5 InstaMash -> 0,5 BlamcoMacandCheese -> 0,5 DandyBoyApples -> 0,5 SugarBombs ->0,5 Morphine -> 0,1 IceNukaCola -> 0,5 CaveFungus -> 0,5 Wine -> 1,5 Mutfruit -> 0,5 JunkFood -> 0,5 AntQueenPheromones -> 0,5 Whiskey -> 1,5 Vodka -> 1,5 SquirrelStew -> 0,5 SquirrelonaStick -> 0,5 squirrelbits -> 0,5 Sweetroll -> 0,5 NukaColaQtm -> 0,5 SalisburySteak -> 0,5 Scotch -> 1,5 Potato -> 0,2 Pear -> 0,2 NukaCola -> 0,5 Noodles -> 0,5 Iguanaonastick -> 0,5 iguanabits -> 0,5 Carrot -> 0,2 apple -> 0.2 Stimpack -> 0,2 RadX -> 0,1 RadAway -> 0,2 Psycho -> 0,3 Jet -> 0,1 Buffout -> 0,1 UltraJet -> 0,1 More changes are planned when I find more items, because frankly it's pretty hard to weigh an item without looking at it... Installing: Extract the ESP to your Fallout 3 Data directory, then enable it in the Fallout 3 Launcher Data Files, or using Timeslip's Fallout 3 Mod Manager. Uninstalling: Simply disable and/or remove the ESP.

My first Fallout 3 mod (And first hex editted mod too!)

modifications par baillezone

Le fichier :

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

Tu peut aussi te servir du système de fichiers attaché du forum pour uploader les mods.

Très bonne initiative ! Merci à toi

Je n'avais pas vu qu'il y en avait un. ^^
De rien, vu que je l'ai fait pour moi, au moins d'autres peuvent en profiter.

Et pour le "Weight Rebalance Mod" de Ultimatheone

A noter que la deuxième partie de la liste n'est pas valable puisque remplacée par mes propres poids de nourriture :

Bloatflymeat -> 0,5 Mentats -> 0,1 Radroachmeat -> 0,5 RadioactiveGumDrops -> 0,1 PotatoCrisps -> 0,5 Bubblegum -> 0,1 YumYumDeviledEggs -> 0,5 FancyLadsSnackCakes -> 0,5 InstaMash -> 0,5 BlamcoMacandCheese -> 0,5 DandyBoyApples -> 0,5 SugarBombs ->0,5 Morphine -> 0,1 IceNukaCola -> 0,5 CaveFungus -> 0,5 Wine -> 1,5 Mutfruit -> 0,5 JunkFood -> 0,5 AntQueenPheromones -> 0,5 Whiskey -> 1,5 Vodka -> 1,5 SquirrelStew -> 0,5 SquirrelonaStick -> 0,5 squirrelbits -> 0,5 Sweetroll -> 0,5 NukaColaQtm -> 0,5 SalisburySteak -> 0,5 Scotch -> 1,5 Potato -> 0,2 Pear -> 0,2 NukaCola -> 0,5 Noodles -> 0,5 Iguanaonastick -> 0,5 iguanabits -> 0,5 Carrot -> 0,2 apple -> 0.2 Stimpack -> 0,2 RadX -> 0,1 RadAway -> 0,2 Psycho -> 0,3 Jet -> 0,1 Buffout -> 0,1 UltraJet -> 0,1

Il y a quelques différences, mais rien de particulièrement notable.

ça marche j'ai modifié la liste avec la tienne

T'as pas effacé la bonne tranche ou alors tu l'as supprimé par erreur :P La première moitié de liste d'Ultima est active (en gros tous les objets "inutiles"). Et toute la liste à partir de la nourriture n'est pas incluse puisqu'il s'agit de mes valeurs de poids.A noter qu'une MàJ va arriver sous peu : activation de l'Aptitude "Vitalité" (Life Giver en vo) qui s'est perdue d'une version à l'autre. J'attends la modif de Xodarap pour faire la trad'. Cette aptitude donne un bonus de 20 HP à chaque rang (max 3). Elle était incluse dans le jeu de base mais rendue inactive par les développeurs (le boost d'HP de base à dû passer par là). C'est un bon complément au Stat Change mod de Balance Overhaul qui attribue largement moins de PV que la normale.

Ah pardon, j'ai pas fait gaffe je pensais que tu avais mis la liste complète, je la trouvais bien courte d'ailleurs :DBon c'est à moitié réparé puisqu'il manque encore quelques valeurs pour les poids de nourriture, je les ajouterai un peu plus tard.

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

MISE A JOUR !Avec la release de l'overhaul 0.7b, j'ai mis à jour la traduction.Ce qui change :- Aptitude Vitalité ajoutée (niveau 14, END 6, +30 Hp/rang, 3 rangs max) ;- Rare ammo & drugs mod v0.7b ne contient plus que les munitions et les drogues + poids, ainsi que les nouveaux paramètres "medium" de rareté sur les ennemis et *nouveau* lors des loots de medikits ;- Weight rebalance 2 : ma petite tambouille à moi, un mix de l'ancien mod avec les valeurs de poids de nourriture du rare ammo drugs mod v0.65.Concrètement, effacez les anciens esp et remplacez-les par ceux-ci pour bénéficier de la mise à jour. Au chargement d'une sauvegarde, le soft peut vous prévenir d'une altération. N'en tenez pas compte et chargez quand même votre partie. Faîtes quand même une sauvegarde de sécurité, au cas où... :D

Merci.J'ai jeté un oeil rapidement à la 0.75 et les modifs sont vraiment mineures (quelques loots de coffres uniques) et ne changent pas fondamentalement l'expérience de jeu puisque le plus gros des loots vient des ennemis.Je ferais la mise à jour dans le week-end si j'ai 5 min. En attendant, mon .esp reste compatible avec la nouvelle version du balance overhaul 0.75.

Encore merci.Comme d'hab', les changements ne concernent que de très peu (voir pas du tout dans le cas du 0.78) les traductions que j'ai déjà faite. Remplacez juste les esp par les miens et c'est bon.A priori, pas de bug à signaler.Xodarap étant énormément prolifique, j'aime bien prendre dans son mod que ce qui m'interesse. D'ailleurs ma traduction contient des modifications pour se mixer avec le mod des poids. Si vous voulez absolument rester à la pointe des mises à jour de Xodarap, je vous conseille de vous orienter vers d'autres traductions ou de jouer en vo. Pour ma part, ma version 2 me convient comme elle est. Sauf, mise à jour majeure des Perks (hors inventions) ou des algo d'apparitions des munitions et stimpacks, elle fonctionne encore très bien.De plus, le GECK sortant à priori ce mois-ci, il y a de fortes chance que ces mods deviennent caduques et soient remplacés très vite par d'autres mods plus stables générés par l'éditeur officiel d'ici quelques jours.Bon jeu à tous. ;)