Aller au contenu

New Faction in NA

Kinkin

Messages recommandés

Thread moved from private section to the public one :) Hi guyz, As i told you before, some of our citizens (from both klamath and den) created a faction : Trapper Camp of Klamath. Some of them created their own gang to be the "Patrons of Purgatory". They are already on mumble, in the TCK channel, so i will provide soon a global list of their members. They will be soon fully operationnal with good pvp characters. For now they are already in the namecolorising, here is a little list of who they are : Cunamo / Cunamo 2 Beowulf / beoblast Serius Kane / Isaac Amrok BoomHeadshot / Boomed Shizox Grymm More of their friends are coming into the faction. Another thing : there from many nationalities, and have full loyalty with NA. They are just waiting to have official access to the forums. Little other thing : their Old Base TCK (Trapper Camp of Klamath) is now empty, we manage with orphans to make it a base for cool newbies we met in the wasteland, help them to start and making Rp, creating new clan in the NA and much more... At the end, there is a chance for this base to be like a little new city in the wasteland. Ask me or Orphans about this idea. It could be a good way for every team to recruit new peoples :)

aoplogowiki.png
FOnline: Ashes of Phoenix

No Fate No Fear

Hehehe You can delete Amarok, no more registration for him, and add Isaac as Seruis alt. Beowulf, you have something to clear here... I forget your new alt name. It was his speciality Kinkin, you 're right. ^^ See you in game Guys

"Le Loup maintient le Caribou en bonne santé..."

His PvP char is A grenadier not grenadier xD the name is beoblast anyway I'm Cunamo and I live in The Netherlands. I hate PK's especially red dot army (damn traitors). and we have 2 more members: Shizox (personal friend of me) Grymm

One vision, one purpose.
The technology of peace.

PK's are gay, i mean what are you trying to prove?
That you're to weak and pathetic to attack somebody in a fair fight?

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...