Aller au contenu

North Alliance Battles ! (screenshots + videos)

HawK-EyE

Messages recommandés

Really nice action tonight, The Modoc Throws, Red Dots Army, Cajuns, Orhpans and VSB versus BBS and Repo Mens.

Check out the video and share your screenshots !!

<center><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="player.swf" style="" id="int3" name="int3" bgcolor="#ffffff" quality="high" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="opaque" flashvars="file=http://www.fallout-3.com/telechargements/NorthAlliancevsBBS.flv&fullscreen=true&" width="1024" height="768"></center>
Télécharger cette Video (FLV - 8.9Mo)

<center><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="player.swf" style="" id="int3" name="int3" bgcolor="#ffffff" quality="high" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="opaque" flashvars="file=http://www.fallout-3.com/telechargements/NorthAlliancevsBBS2.flv&fullscreen=true&" width="1024" height="768"></center>
Télécharger cette Video (FLV - 10.1Mo)

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

Yeah, it was a good strike, nice job dudes. Next time we'll try not to be just cannon fodder...:pfft: For the record, we noticed that some lists are not updated, it was a little confusing. Now we have to take back all the towns and defend them against those fuckers.

Great game yestrday and great teamplay. We must make a full list of all people so we can add them in colors. If someone makes a complete list with right names and post it on the forum everyone else can download it. In that way we all will have the same list of people with colors so we can decrease posibilty of team damage in big (serious) fights, and increase survivability in teamplay :cool2:

When I think of Maureen, I think of two things: asphalt... and trouble.

Another battle takes place today, more screenshots and a video :

<center><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="player.swf" style="" id="int3" name="int3" bgcolor="#ffffff" quality="high" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="opaque" flashvars="file=http://www.fallout-3.com/telechargements/NorthAlliancevsBBS3.flv&fullscreen=true&" width="1024" height="768"></center>
Télécharger cette Video (FLV - 14.2Mo)

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

• 1 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...

et a la 9eme minute 30 bien au centre de l'ecran "mini_bad_kid" en gros plan se fait exploser en double minigun par deux gros campeurs en CA planqué dans la petite piece parce qu'ils n'ont pas le cran d'aller sur le champ de bataille bravo les dead masters pfffffff

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...