Aller au contenu

North Alliance Training Camp !!!

HawK-EyE

Messages recommandés

Today was the first training camp of the North Alliance and it was epic !!
Red Dot Army + The Modoc Throws pulled the shit out of the Cajuns 3 times in a row. Nice one guys, i hope some VSB and Orphans members would come on the next training Camp.

Thanks for coming today and see you on next camp. You can post screenshots if you got some.

edit :

Second camp, a nice 5v5 Tournament (!) see the next post for videos and feedbacks.

1st place : Red Dot Army
2nd place : Cajuns
3rd place : The Modoc Throws

Next Camp :

Sunday 10th of January, 18:00 GMT +1

=> Meeting point on #NorthAlliance Channel on irc.forestnet.org

Please write down here the names of the members who will come on next Sunday.Thanks.

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

Many people involved in this tournament, you can see the results here :

<center><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="player.swf" style="" id="int3" name="int3" bgcolor="#ffffff" quality="high" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="opaque" flashvars="file=http://www.fallout-3.com/telechargements/5v5Tournament.flv&fullscreen=true&" width="1024" height="768"></center>
Télécharger cette Video (FLV - 135.7Mo)

Check out the tournament tree here :

http://www.fallout-3.com/tournament/?page=tournoi

1st : Red Dots Army
2nd : Cajuns
3rd : The Modoc Throws

Please write down here the names of the members who will come on next Sunday.Thanks.

I'll be there for my "come-back", if only the server is online, of course.

See you soon !

Gruik.

Let me tell you something 'bout the government -
They fucking up the environment -
They taking all the fucking beautiful animals -
And making them fucking EXTIIINCT !

• 2 semaines après...

North Alliance training Camp is tomarrow at 18 o'clock GMT +1 so prepare your team, we gonna make little fight between groups of 8 or 10 people. We gonna introduce BSG in our alliance since they asked us about being NA. We gonna first experience PvP with them, TMT will mix with their team, and they will follow Undertaker orders during the training and we gonna see how it's going this way. If you have some questions to ask about them, you will have plenty of time to ask them during the training camp. Just be polite and don't forget that some of them can be new player and they don't know everything about this game. I hope that training camp will show great fight and maybe we may see which group of the NA is the best. :) Be ready on 18 o clock on mumble and see you there !

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...