Aller au contenu

North Alliance Leadership

Cryofluid

Messages recommandés

After the tragic battle of Den last night, I must admit that some know how to lead others not. I'm definitly not a leader and I am sure that with a good leader yesterday battle of Den would have been a victory (ennemies stroke us with 2 groups from North and from South while I gathered troops east side of Metzeger=> I should have order a rush North to crash one of the 2 groups and then rejoin downtown entrance=> instead of that I decided to hold position, you know the result...) That's why I think we have to reconsider the decision of choosing one leader per city => it should be one leader among the best ones present on mumble at the moment of the battle.

Invité Naerk

Yesterday evening, after cryo died, we had no orders (retreat, push to north/south...?). Left all survivors fought so disorganized (some held the northern front, further south, others tried to flee), and finally, we were all butchered :P. It's not Cryo's fault, he couldn't give "wrong orders" because he had no information. :) I heard a good thing last night about the leadership issue (I guess it was undertaker idea). He wanted to establish a chain of command (before the battle). This process consists in organizing the transfer of command to another person after the "lord of war" death.

Again, they were better equiped, have better PvP characters ( no fighter-crafters :) ) and I assume they were all lvl 21. Our only asset is our numbers, but I think yesterday, they were numerous too. In Den, it wasnt good idea to hang there, but charging them all at one side doesnt have to mean a win for us. Personally, Ive enjoyed the fight despite losing my equipment. I agree that we need a leader or two in these battles, but people are afraid to take the lead. In my opinion, a bad leading is better than no leading. Moreover, the leader is free to discuss his moves and therefore slightly unburdened. One thing that Ive noticed during the battle is that people should be more aware of their role in the battle, so for example sniper should always maintain his maximum range and fight in open. Nevertheless, Im looking forward to more fights along NA members

I agree too, but unfortunately in my case i can't keep my concentration in battle, listenning english speakers and leading : too many people speaking in our channel... Furthermore, biggest problem in our team (and we are right now speaking a lot about that) is that we have discipline issue in our channel, most of our players doesn't understand english and we can't blame them for that, but we everytime need to translate orders, and like anytime anyone is speaking about himself and his stuff instead of listening what is said in english in common channel, it's a big mess. We were not able to give information nor answering many requests yesterday and sorry for that.. This is due too to few new players we recruited, volunteers for operation, but not enough efficient on battlefield. And as you know, Cajuns crew mutated these last weeks by fusionning with other little teams, we have to find a cleanest way to manage ourselves. Same as Cryo, i'm not able to lead, due to too poor english skill for me, it's too hard to understand what say other teams because of natural born speaker in our channel, Cajuns have to learn discipline :) (i can't tell it's a french issue, but maybe Cryo or Chamo will agree with me hehe). Cajuns is brainstorming about this issue, maybe we should organise Cajuns channel divided in smaller squad to avoid voice pollution. About today i think we have to prepare ourselves(whole NA) a lot of time before TC starts. About low level members, i think they should only scout the city in bluesuit to warn about ennemies activity on each entrances. EDIT : and one important think, we were talking about create a training camp for pvp, i think it would be interesting to train between NA teams on random maps : it'll cost a bit of ammo, but it's the only way we have to improve our pvp skill.

aoplogowiki.png
FOnline: Ashes of Phoenix

No Fate No Fear

in the training camp we can also discover who is a good leader personally i think we should make squads and squad leader with some sort of test who is a good leader and ofcourse soldier obey!:pfft: and also second in command will be needed of the leader dies this way you prevent confusion personally i like to lead but i am scared of making a mistake wich will kill someone else wich i think most people are because its very easy for that person to give to blame to the leader another idea is that if we become one pvp faction (NA) we can base namecolorising on squads this way its easy to find your squad member and the leaders can have their own color so its easy to reconize them to squads can be based on big gun enery / sniper or a mix of those every squad should have a medic etc. its just an idea i dont know if it is a good one :P Greetz Airroc/Constrictor

Living The Live:angry:

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...