Furior1 Dont confuse with red dot member. Lvl 20, energy crafter 3
-Energy
-Scient
-Repair
Arkangel: Big guns warrior.Lvl 5
-Big guns
-FA
-Outdoors
( Furior and Arkangel is the same person)
Physicx: lvl 13
-Sneak
-Steal
-Small guns
Felipon: lvl 14
-Big guns
-Small guns
-Lockpick

The most importants members are Krol, Furior and Physicx.
We are not people for the same country and we recruit trusted people.

Lol, Krol? Krol is noob PK, 2 days ago we killed him in Vault 13, he was waiting here with guards for bluesuits, he killed one of us, so we came to V13 and killed him and his sledgehammer guards... They were attacking to everyone who came inside...

Guns don't kill people. I kill people, with guns...

yep I have never see physicx elsewhere that NCR trying to follow people to kill/rob them. (like blubber/dremor/alpha3/etc/) And Furior, he is like Gatling, I never really know with who he is, sometimes attack us sometimes not .. so some of us attack him allways now :) (like in recent trapper town battle where he come naked looting some stuff until we saw him at the end (2 alt?)) Why you want to enter the North Alliance? (bad karma in protected south-cities? :D)

~~~~

I think, that it's very bad idea take this gang to NA. That was attempted killing bluesuits in Vault 13. When you were killed, he came with smile and he was laughing over your corpse. Fortunately he is poor, so he had only sledgehammer guards...

Guns don't kill people. I kill people, with guns...

I will talk about us: -Phisicx: he was PK in his first month in fonline. You couldn't see him since 1-2 mounth. Now he doesnt do it. -Krol: they dont make traps since now if you admit us in your alliance. -Furior1: DONT COFUSE WITH RED DOT MEMBER. I never attack any gang only Red dots.

Don't talk about rules of the alliance if you know it, we saw you and 3 other guys pking in Den, you were before already known as pks for some of yours, and we saw you killing players on main street, we just applicated the law. We didn't trapped you, and we were waiting for reinforcements, we attacked before you left and fortunately we won. No more comments, if you still want join NA, start to stop pk, and show us your valor at fight. We can't admit teams who just want protection and doing his own little Pk operation. Be part of North Alliance is not a right, we had many comment about what were doing your crew and they keep going Killing people in NA's town.

aoplogowiki.png
FOnline: Ashes of Phoenix

No Fate No Fear

Krol is a PK same goes for Warkon..

they killed my demo. expert.

who was wearing a blue suit, meaning it was even more lamer :sad:

so... letting PK's in NA... good option?
ohw, and heres proof :P
[Link] http://yfrog.com/jdfonlinepks1j

Image IPB

NukaCola [TTS]

**edit**
after reading full topic :P uhm, the SS was made 1 march, so... 4 days ago meaning they prolly still are PK's ;)

or do murder counts get removed 1 every 8 hours? haha:P

• 2 semaines après...

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...