Aller au contenu

Training HQ for Na ?

Kinkin

Messages recommandés

Hi there, This just an idea, but we already talk about making a training camp for NA members. I think we could make a common Base for whole NA members to practice on pvp. It could be a secure place where teams can fight to each others without losing stuffs, after fight people just have to come back take its goods. Do you think it could be a good thing ? I think it might better than the old idea of making modoc a training camp. This may help new NA members to be operational faster.

aoplogowiki.png
FOnline: Ashes of Phoenix

No Fate No Fear

• 4 semaines après...

We had the same idea in VSB. We made some training with low equip in random city map. I think that random city map is good, because i dont think that any base is good enough to train combat in real conditions. Also we are thinking about some abadoned cities in wasteland, like Necropolis. But i heard that sometimes enemy gangs or individuals use this area to organized PvP actions. But i think that there is major problem, and that is communication. We could standartize some combat orders and procedures. I.e.: 1) Jumping into cities with 5 second countdown. 2) Reporting enemies: first number, then location, then equipment,... 3) Fast teamates reporting... 4) .....

We are making a lot of these posts about common bases, making one faction with one name, making alt pvp chars to join the new base etc and yet we still didn't decide anything. We need to resolve another issues before moving to others. I am however proposing a meeting on mumble with all faction leaders to once and for all decide what we should make. I'm getting tired of seeing all these ideas and still we didnt realized a single one of them.

When I think of Maureen, I think of two things: asphalt... and trouble.

thats a problem for small factions,unless we want to train 2 on 2 or 3 on 3:D im also with tank on this one...one suggestion at a time and if we get NA base for pvp players that base could also be training camp. one suggestion at a time

still the general idea of making a training camp is pretty good +1 more but there are indeed some isseus with this like location being able to see the base will be the biggest one and every faction making hes own training camp its a nice idea it will be more organized but then you still have like smeghead said the problem of small faction like my own

Living The Live:angry:

thats a problem for small factions,unless we want to train 2 on 2 or 3 on 3:D

No, the training in this small groups is excelent, because you need to learn how to cooperate with snipers and biggunners.

and if we get NA base for pvp players that base could also be training camp.
one suggestion at a time

And which base is good for PvP training? I though you must train in conditions similar to real PvP enviroment.

Are we PvP fighting in caves?

Cave, depot and midle-sized base is not enough big to train there snipers.
Outpost is big enough, but i think that we can not learn there how to fight in streets and buildings.

The main disadvantage against random city maps, or i.e. Necropolis is that, when you die there as a friend, you will lost the position of that place. If you die in random city encounter, you simply use radio to get there back.

yes but if we train in lets say necro one small group of enemies can ruin every thing and it will leek out sometime that we train there and then more enemies will show up lit red dot orso i mean its very risky training there but on the other hand it is a good place to train city pvp

Living The Live:angry:

I would say.. necropolis would fit for training.. but i also saw some video footage that NA was training there a while ago, teams of 5 people. but, the exit grid was blocked with crates, meaning no1 could leave and mayb even enter it. what if we use all our puppy eye powers, and ask staff for a special training ground. could be that they will say F*CK YUUU DOLPHINS! AND F*CK YOU WHAAALES! but then we say! what if you make a custom training ground for us, make it a faction base, where we will pay for. (can be e.g. 500k at once, or a weekly fee of 100k) Fallout tactics has many maps, staff could copy, or we could, because if i remember, there is a tool for creating fallout 2 maps... so, if any1 not lazy will make a map! and send it to staff, we might get lucky, or we might get even more luckier! or something like that:P NukaCola[TTS]

I think that major problem is in communication, respectively in quantity and quality of information we send and get in the action.

We need quick reports about current situation. That means, information about our players, enemy players, bluesuits visitors.

That needs first to improve information exchange in every team, then inter teams.

I suggest we must make standartization of this.

Operation leader and all teams leaders (and when they will die, his backups) will have right to ask for all teams report.
Order: "Team reports"

The result will be:

i.e.: "VSB 3 down, 6 up, operational". "VSB 7 down, 3 up, unable"

So 1) team name
2) number of players down - we will know how strong is enemy
3) number of players still alive, UP
4) operational status: operational or unable

That means, that VSB lost 3 players, but six are still able to fight and result is that VSB can continue in the action.

Responsibility for checking the current able or unable players in own teams is on leader and him backup. So leader will count his own players before start of battle and will reduce this number by death players. So every players which are killed will report name and live status.

I.e.: "Lordus is dead".

But dont forget, that this is internal information, so you may change this as you want, but purpose is to supply leader with short but enough information. Result is still teams reports.

As i wrote up, i think that we need more information about current team strenght, so the last word: operational or unable is important, because you can have 6 players up but without ammo or injured, or you can have only 3 up but they are capable to fight against enemy.

I know that only 1 player could fight against enemy, so definition of capable to fight against enemy = we are ready to attack 5 full equiped enemy.

--------------------> this is only suggestion. maybe it looks difficult, but it is very simple. also the words for orders or reporst could be changed for more shorter.

I think that this will helps us more in fight, then training in cave base map..

Invité Naerk

I agree totally this idea. :) I would add that standardization of ennemy announcements is also neccessary. How many time we have heard "ennemy at north !!" then there is only one bluesuit. The way of annoucement can be discuss, it could be like that : "Number of ennemy"-"equipement"-"location" For example : - 6 ennemies, full equip, left to general store - 3 ennemies, low equip, at main - 4 supermutants, 1 bluesuit, at east side

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...