Aller au contenu

Prepare to battle!

Red Dot

Messages recommandés

Prepare to battle! Prepare your Teams: 1. Instal and configure Mumble. 2. If you dont have 21 lvl go lvl up. 3. Prepare best armor and weapon to fight. 4. Gather team for action 5. Be ready to fight!!! Leaders organize your Team!!! We go control this towns: Redding - 18:00-19:00 Klamath - 19:00-20:00 Broken Hills - 20:00-21:00 Den - 22:00-23:00 We start at 18:00!!! Write here nick who go for now. I want be sure that we gather 25+ players. Red Dot,s Army: 1. Red Dot - 21 lvl Big Guner 2. Hitman 47 - 21 lvl Sniper 3. Daro - 21 lvl Sniper #. Furio - 4lvl Scout Cajuns: 1. Pozzo : Small Guns lvl 20, PozzoLaBrute : Big Guns lvl 16

Modoc enters are fixed so now is harder to defend city. Redding is very easy to hold. And we have more time to collect players. Yesterday we show very bad game. I scout shouth and i see when they enter i can shot bazooka and deal damege to all enemy (but dont have lol - idiotic playing for me). In redding are 3 enter and they have small grid :) so if we have enough players we can hold enters. We need 1-2 bazooka and thrower on each enter. Burster in first line whith no colision when shot. And last line sniper - they can fast react and turn from main to shouth enter so this two be easy to hold. When they attack mine players guarding main enter can suport them. And always one bazooka stay on each enter to scout and shot to larg group if enter. The same situation is in Den 3 enter smal grid. We need to stop spam channel - speak only leader and scout. And dont rush always. MarkoSrb who go frome your team?

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...