Aller au contenu

Details we have to discuss... :)

Shangalar

Messages recommandés

Dudes, I think we should take decisions about recruiting and other stuff. We need your advice. Since BBS made their own group, what do you think about these points : 1- Recruiting : opened or closed ? Closed until new teams are well integrated in the Alliance ? ... 2- Who could handle new teams and explain them the functioning details of the alliance (NameColorizing, mumble,...) if the recruiting stays opened ? 3- Mumble : how many teams on it ? It was a problem when we went to Modoc, not because it was chaos (there are other reasons for that) but because several people already left to bed and we werent as many as we thought. 4- Regulations : we need an official chart for the Alliance. Details about killing, town ruling, etc. The politics of each gang and the overall behaviours should be clarified there too. I'll maybe add some more points who need attention, but atm I dont have time for that. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone ! (except BBS who never take part to such events, they will bore until our return :dita: )

I think we should wait until beginning of january to discuss about that. A lot of players are in holidays or can"t play for the moment. We have few days of quite to think about that and find new ideas and maybe after the new year some players will have a plan to submit to the alliance :)

1. It always hard with the recruiting. Expecially when it happens through out forum and not in game, ppl learns to mirror you expectations too fast :) . I was usually randomly recruiting players in game, and never failed. "Was" becourse since wipe I haven't recruited even once. And to clear some doubghts, what does "closed" means. 2. I can handle this (not alone ofcource =B), but to be true, i dont really want to do it now. Still i can always answer questions by IRC, it doesnt take too much time. 3. We using skype, and thats why im the only one who's hanging around in mumble. 4. I'll watch what will the others say first. (Sorry if i messed up some sentences and etc, kinda late here =b)

I agree with above statements. We need to organize ourselves first with tactics, rules of North alliance, better teamplay (like moving in battles, big gunners go first, support classes in the back, taking cover for ap and fa etc), and all members should get correct names in name colorizing. I am also suggesting we should have one person leading the people in battle. That person would talk only with the leaders from a certain group to leave mumble as clear as possible with no spam. Also players who have higher charisma should be listed so we can know who can lead the people in battle. I think those are the basics. There is a lot more to it than those thing above but small steps first. We have only started playing together couple of weeks ago. It's going to be hard in the beginning but it should pay off in the end ;)

When I think of Maureen, I think of two things: asphalt... and trouble.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...