Aller au contenu

Wasteland 2 DC - Release FAQ - General Questions

HawK-EyE

Messages recommandés

Source : https://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/backer-information/release-faq

Pas le temps de tout traduire mot à mot pour le moment, si vous avez des questions, allez-y.

General Questions

What platforms is the Director's Cut coming out for?

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut is releasing on PC (Windows, Mac, Linux), Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.

What is the release date? What is it priced at?

The Director's Cut is out now digitally on PC on October 13th, 2015, and for console digital and retail, on October 13th, 2015 in the Americas, and October 16th, 2015 worldwide. It is priced at $40 USD and €40 EUR.

I already own Wasteland 2, do I have to pay for the Director's Cut?

No, the Director's Cut is a free update on PC for anyone who already owns Wasteland 2 (regardless of how they got it and when).

Do I get a new game key?

No, if you own Wasteland 2 on Steam or GOG.com, your account there will automatically have the new version of the game added upon its release.

Do existing owners get the update the same day as the console release?

Yes, existing owners of the PC version get the update on October 13th, 2015, at midnight Pacific time.

I backed Wasteland 2 on Kickstarter, do I get the console version for free?

We do not have any special agreements in place with Microsoft or Sony for existing backers and owners, so no, we can't give you a free console version or a discount. But, all the updates coming to the console version will also come to the free PC update, including controller support.

How can I download the update?

On Steam:

Start the Steam client and log into your account.
Visit your Library page.
Look in your list of All Games for the new "Wasteland 2: Director's Cut" entry.
Download and play!

On GOG.com:

Visit GOG.com and log in using your GOG.com account.
Visit your Account page.
Navigate to Wasteland 2 and download the new Director's Cut installer.
Install and play!

Is there an instruction manual?

Yes, we have a new instruction manual for the Director's Cut, which covers the new features and gameplay aspects. You can find an online version here, and a digital PDF version is also included with your game on your store of choice.

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...