Jump to content
  • 0

Fusil à impulsion absent?

harry le ravi


2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Il y a 2 types de munition pour les armes à énergie :Les munitions pour les pistolets => "Cellules Energétiques".Les munitions pour les fusils/Gatling => "Microcellule à Fusion"Dans Fallout 1 et 2 c'était pareil. Sauf que les deuxièmes s'appelaient "Cellules à MicroFusion".

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...