Aller au contenu

Problème de son.

hereticus

Question

Salut à tous ! J'ai le son qui crachotte quand je parle à un gars qui a quelque chose devant la bouche , genre un écharpe ou quelque chose du genre ... A l'époque ou j'étais sur xp j'aurais désactivé l'accélaration matérielle , générallement ça règle ce genre de problèmes , mais ici sous windows 7 , je ne retrouve pas ce réglage... maintenant je ne dis pas que ça règlerais absolument donc si vous avez d'autres idées ou pistes à explorer ... Merci d'avance ;)

Professionnal 3D graphist.

Jouer à fallout 3 de façon stable , les méthodes : http://www.fallout-3.com/forum/showthread.php?p=44264#post44264

6 réponses à cette question

Messages recommandés

Hmm, je n'ai pas bien compris ton problème :

- tu n'as pas trouvé la partie intitulée "Audio Problem"
- tu l'as trouvée mais ça n'a rien résolu
- tu l'as trouvée mais tu n'as pas compris car en anglais

Voici le passage en question :

Audio Problems

Your audio messed up? Is there NO audio? Things of that nature will be listed in here, as well as the steps taken to resolve the problem.

"My Game Audio / Sound is Messed Up" (i.e. no sound or timing of sound is off, etc.)
This is usually solved by updating your audio / sound drivers.

1A. Update your your sound card drivers
1B. If not remedied yet, disable 7.1 or 5.1 sound output. Use standard 2.1 audio.
1C. Try using analog instead of optical audio output* (thanks OmniNegro).
1D. Put the game into Window Mode (oddly enough, this solves the problem for some)

If that doesn't work, then the problem below may be what's causing your audio issues.

"My Audio / Sound is STILL Messed Up, How Else Can I Fix It?"
If this is the case, it may be a problem caused by the FFDSHOW codec that many often install from either codec packs or manually to watch videos on their computer. Here are your options:

1. Uninstall the FFDSHOW codec via Add/Remove Programs

OR

1. Load a video so that your FFDShow Audio Codec pops up in the system tray
2. Right click the system tray icon "ffdshow audio decoder" (NOT "ffdshow video decoder") and then select "ffdshow Audio Decoder"
3. Select "DirectShow Control" in the list and then click the "edit" button next to the "Don't use ffdshow in:" option
4. Click the "Add" button and select the Fallout EXE for 32 bit or 64 bit version(s) installed

"My Sound Still Isn't Playing! What Else Should I Try?"
This was a suggestion by one of our users. Thanks Andres!

1. Load the game and pause it (hit the Escape / Esc Button)
2. Hit ALT + TAB and open the Task Manager (CTRL + ALT + DEL)
3. Under the Processes tab, Right click the Falloutnv.exe -> Set Priority -> HIGH

"Are There Any Other PC Game Fixes Fore Messed Up Sound?"
Fortunately, yes. As suggested by Alex (thanks!) try the following pc game fix--

1. Load the Control Panel and open "Sounds and Audio Devices" -> Click "Advanced" Under Speaker Settings -> Click the "Performance" Tab
2. Set "Sample Rate Conversion Quality" to "Good" (the bar to the very left)

Done. That's all there is to it.

"Maybe It's My Sound Card?"
This was a suggestion by one of our users. Thanks gr0x! It turns out that his sound card did not support DirectX DirectSound Acceleration.

1. Go to Start -> Run -- type in dxdiag and hit OK
2. Click the "Sound" tab and then click "Test DirectSound" and allow all of the tests to complete
3. If you any errors occur, use the slider to turn off Hardware Sound Acceleration by dragging it all the way to the left so it's labeled as "No Acceleration"

Note: Even if you don't have any errors during the test you can try turning off the acceleration to see if it solves your problem. Turn it back on when you are not playing the game any longer.

Sinon, un autre lien pour t'aider :

http://howtofixmycomputer.org/fallout-new-vegas-audio-lagbug-fix.html

Toujours en anglais mais avec une video explicative bien faite.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFHP664h28Q&feature=player_embedded

Je ne pourrais pas t'aider plus, je n'ai eu aucun problème de son chez moi ;)

Bon courage

--
Aguirre

456823soda.gif

Invité
Répondre à cette question…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...