Aller au contenu

Account Hacked

Kinkin

Messages recommandés

Hi there,

I just seen my account hacked :

I was connected in Cajuns base with my crafter character when i saw my main character robbing stuff in containers !!

I have poor screenshot to proof this, whole Cajuns teams knows what happened.

[ATTACH]1601[/ATTACH]

My Password was long and safe enough, so i changed it for longer and harder because this could happen to anyone...

Staff doesn't know how does it can happen, Solat and Perriack are telling me that there is no way to hack account :/

This shit can explain many problem in many clan, fuckin hackers

Edit : Since 2 days, my characters was not at the same place when i connected, some stuff lacking in the inventory... I was thinking it was due to rollback... seems not!

Post on official board : http://fonline2238.net/forum/index.php?topic=1886.0

aoplogowiki.png
FOnline: Ashes of Phoenix

No Fate No Fear

Erf .. You never share your .cache file to a new player for help him? (and thanks you in making shit..) If anyone else see a message "dong dong anyone here?" (or something like that), it's a message to alert you someone is trying to connect to the character you are playing now. So change to a stronger password.

~~~~

i checked the whole security of my computer, Scanning with 5 antivirus uptodate, i have Bitdefender Total Security purchased, anti-root kit protection and i scan for all spyware. No results. Server hack.... I talk a lot with some Gm, they don't know how could this happened.

aoplogowiki.png
FOnline: Ashes of Phoenix

No Fate No Fear

this is really bad that means we have someone on the inside i had a message with knock knock anybody there 2 times before didnt know what it meant now i do reminder never use the same password for a forum and like msn or fonline cuase stuff like this could happen best is if you have more than 1 password because if al youw passwords are the same amd they find out with a keyloger for instance your in big trouble so be alert

Living The Live:angry:

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...