Aller au contenu

[tts]

NukeItAll

Messages recommandés

VSB Solok ??? Who is that ??? :grin: Oh my god. Please. We dont have player with this name AND we dont atack on players on sight. So will be better if you will make screenshots next time. I dont know who are you but VSB dont kill you. So stop broke VSB reputation ...

im really not trying to break it.. but it could be a copycat. because, he was a bluesuit, and unarmed me. and just did 3-7 dmg, and i was in blue suit too, with 3 AG(doct. 3) so my AR was 2/3 if im correct:P

but the rest of the time, i never had trouble with VSB :o just tought this one was weird.

I say again as i said last time. We DONT HAVE player in VSB with this name and this char(unarmed). He cant be VSB member.

i said it could be a COPYCAT, someone who just putted VSB before his name.

like if i create a char, called VSBblabla, and start attacking people and saying stuff :P im defending you. not attacking ;) because the other VSB people i've met are nice and stuff :)

so..... VSB +++

VSBcopycat :dita: :grin:

1. Can we choose our own color? or will it be given to us(namecolorizing) : why not... ask Rynn from Orphans 2. Cant see private forum yet. Shangalar will fix this 3. Mumble and radio info are on private forum I guess? Yes, but we dont use radio...

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...