Aller au contenu

Dismissed NA

Hololasima

Messages recommandés

So what have to happens juste happens... I had really good time with you guys, specialy Janosik and Havoc in the nigth fight. See you on the battlefield. But in the name of our friendship, can you stop coming on our mumble and left 5 sec after just to scout us?

Il faudrait leur dire d'arrêter de venir voir sur mumble cb on est en opp sa les fait passer pour des petite put comme j'aime a dire

Merci d'en fair la traduc

Translate : It will be great to say them to stop comming on our mumble to see how many we are in front of them .
It makes them move to "little b*tch" as i like to say.

oui.

Red dots shown there real faces, they don't want any RP, they hide us they were recruiting more and more players during the last pasts weeks. We shown them yesterday how strong NA could be, we had one defeat, but two great victories in the evenning against Red Dots then against DA. As Hololasima said, we have to try new tactics anytime cause they know the way we used to fight. We have to keep going that way, surprising them, and make them leave our cities. I think NA have to focus on Redding, Den and Klamath for now. And yeah, we have to change the mumble password as quick as possible because the two last days they spend the whole evenning connecting/disconnecting to see how many we were in operation. (take a look today.... unknown nicknames connected.... one minute, two minutes then disconected... again and again.. unfair!).

aoplogowiki.png
FOnline: Ashes of Phoenix

No Fate No Fear

Yeah, I second that. It will be hard to fight against so many ennemies, we can't protect every northern town. Madurk said he saw a lot of PKs in the Den last night. Maybe we need more teams to join the Alliance and help us.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...