Aller au contenu

Reworking of the NA

Shangalar

Messages recommandés

Anyway, BBS are just waiting us to collapse to come back and make the atmosphere like before we allied. I guess you should know that. If you wanna them to succeed and make us ridiculous, or if you intend to do it in their name, like bullshits in their little papers, continue on your way. I've never seen so childish discussion, about such useless subjects. You know, the emperor is dead, his sons fight for his empire... pathetic.

First: I have to apologize Orphans and Spades, you propably were prestent on operations, but on Cajuns channel, that's why i've jumped to this wrong conclusions. Second: Yes, BBS is waiting for us to collapse. Third: There are more and more 'incidents' involving VSB friends. BOW (Cameleon, Bonifacy and other fuckers, liars and low-lifes like them) were screaming "REDDOTS ARE NOT NA! KILL REDDOTS!" for cajuns, trying to confuse us during battle. VSB dude killed one of us for killing Cameleon. He's nasty fucker that betrayed many gangs, i have logs supporting it. Also vsb recent "anti-pk" idea (shit, its like "fucking for virginity" you know?) get's shitty when they are "allied" with him - he's pker attacking every bluesuit without hesitation, exploiter and liar (did i said that he's traitor? :P). If you don't belive me, just read his posts on polish section of official forum. But don't be surprised when Google translate fail to translate it, he barley speak polish... It's just sad that VSB prefere individuals like this over us. Many ppl frome NA are surprised in VSB attitude as I am. This whole pseudo-pacisifst attitude drama seems to be aimed to divide us and get new enemies. And about reworking: I personally belive that we should make our alliance little smaller, get rid of some gangs, "friends" (at least those controversial), we need targets to fire upon, without enemies we will lose our skill. Also we should make more tournaments and training camps, just not to die from boredom and to improve skills even more.

I don't think it is "childish discussion" (or everything is childish?). I think it is the core of NA. Red dot are true on one point: We did know they were known Pkers but we needed to grow our ranks to win against BBS. And thus, we let the fox into the henhouse, so to speak. Cajuns were also very famous Pkers in the past. But they officially changed their behaviour to be more cooperative with new players. Red dot never did. So what now? Red dot want to control 2 or 3 cities to kill new players in it? That's insane! Because the money you take from TC means you have to secure town, not kill everyone in it. "Reworking of the NA" => yeah it's really about time to do such thing. Whatever consequences would be (Red dot rejoining DA for example). Because RP speaking, NA has to fight for a cause, a real one. And don't tell me RP is not possible in fonline, otherwise it would be a very poor shooter (Cod, Arma, Urban Terror are just very superior for pure fights). EDIT: i didn't read your post before writing mine Havok87...

Third: There are more and more 'incidents' involving VSB friends. BOW (Cameleon, Bonifacy and other fuckers, liars and low-lifes like them) were screaming "REDDOTS ARE NOT NA! KILL REDDOTS!" for cajuns, trying to confuse us during battle. VSB dude killed one of us for killing Cameleon. He's nasty fucker that betrayed many gangs, i have logs supporting it. Also vsb recent "anti-pk" idea (shit, its like "fucking for virginity" you know?) get's shitty when they are "allied" with him - he's pker attacking every bluesuit without hesitation, exploiter and liar (did i said that he's traitor? :P). If you don't belive me, just read his posts on polish section of official forum. But don't be surprised when Google translate fail to translate it, he barley speak polish... It's just sad that VSB prefere individuals like this over us. Many ppl frome NA are surprised in VSB attitude as I am. This whole pseudo-pacisifst attitude drama seems to be aimed to divide us and get new enemies.

Havoc, your biggest argument here is that VSB is supporting some individuals who are known for their vile attitude towards some gangs. If all things said about someone are true, I wish we wont support him anymore. We in VSB seriously need a discussion about who to consider as an ally and who as an enemy (in terms of individuals ofc). If a single member of our gang is befriended with such persons, it doesnt mean the whole VSB supports it.
Im looking forward to some "agreements" on sunday.

SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT : We today faced the behaviour of VSB allies : (if they are indeed allies) Kanzas, babai, RamoneZ, and some others fired at us and stole us a buggy. We recovered it and killed them... we killed two ego slayers too in the battle. NOW, all these freaks will die without ANY WARNING. Take notice of that, if you are defending them, you do it at your own risks. We won't allow such a behaviour. Defending PKs and say that you condamn such attitude cannot continue.

Let's be honest with each ourselves: No decent RP in fonline is possible for 2 reasons: Our engilsh is far (sometimes very far) from perfect. GM interface is not designed to make quests (called "events") Also there is not enough GM's (and/or they are to occupied/lazy) and game is simply not developed enough to ensure some diversified gameplay. PKing is unfortunatley (or fortunatley) only way to get some pleasure/excitement from this game. Aslo, from my personal experiance in RP in online games: You can forget about decent level of rp on server without GM authorization of characters (checking character stats, background). For now, when i want to RP, i'm calling to my friends and we are playing real rpg :P

SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT :
VSB allies :
Kanzas, babai, RamoneZ, we killed two ego slayers too in the battle.

Those persons are neither our friend, neither egoslayers. They are on our blaclist and nobody is defending them.
BOW(Bonifaci, Cameleon)

Dark Angel is a personal friend of one of our leaders. But as a gang we wont defend him, if you want to kill him.

Ces´t pas faccile parler Francais...

Guys don't forget that we have a metting to set things up. I like the way you discuss about the things because it may improve the speed of the meeting, but don't forget that there is only individuals talking here and this is not involving every people from a team. Whereas during the meeting, you will talk for a team and your own opinion should not come inside the doors of the "meeting room". That said, it's ok that everybody talk together before the meeting in order to better understand the motivations of each point of view. About the topic, i don't really agree to limit the number of people that are in Na or considered as our friends, i think we did great when we build this alliance, but the hardest part is still straight ahead from us, and we have some good organisation stuff to set up if we want to stay together. Also, i don't think that there is no ennemies left in this server, i think there are still many enemies but they are not showing up so often because we are always playing like we did when DA was big. (edit : somes are showing up like the "buggy's stealers"). Also, we may let them have some more "space" to play in this server, we may hide our real forces for some day or weeks in order to get them regrouping and be confident in their own forces. Maybe some new "bad guys" will show up soon, but actually there are too much "NA policemans" everywhere in the wasteland. (That's just my personal feeling about whats going on these days..) Also it can be a good opportunity for everybody to improve their skill if we still make good PvP Battles between us. We don't need to be very much to do it. Just 10 people and we can start a 5v5 at necropolis or everywhere else. If there is no pyjamas playing around, we can get our stuff back from first round an do it over and over until we got no more ammo left. Also we can fight out of cities, in San franciscos ruins or any "wasteland map" that has buildings, things to hide etc.. Just make a 10 people group, and go anywhere, we can also use a car and everything. I think some of our players still need to train in PvP Battles, and some of us still need to improve their PvP character. We still have to build a new section in North Alliance forums that is dedicated to PvP and differents builds. We also still have to build a new section that is dedicated to the differents maps and the names of the differents locations in that maps. That should help a lot if we all have the same names for orders during battles. This meeting of Sunday will obvioulsy set up some rules and arrange the things in the North Alliance to fix the littles arguments we got about "friends and PKing". But this meeting will also deal with the lack of people that should be involved in building some useful tools and guides for the alliance. We may form a list of what should be done quickly and give each task to a member or a team. In doing so, even if we don't have big battles actually, we are still playing and acting as an alliance, helping each others, exchanging skillness and knowledge. Have fun everybody, and may the power of Georges Abitbol be with us

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

• 1 mois après...

Well, I wasn't here this week, and it seems we had few defeats against this New Dark Alliance. We also lose all the Northern towns, and a lot of loot, I suppose, unfortunately. People are getting down, right ? That sucks... So, what's the plan ? Should we strike back or just wait ? Cause North Alliance is not dead, and I'm pretty sure we can defeat them, like we did before. I don't know what 's the situation for each team, but as for us, we won't give up and try to take back our town when we'll be ready. What do you think about the actual situation, guys ?

We have managed to make some skirmish attacks during every night since DA+DMC+RD dominance when its not so dangerous. I dont know whats the situation now, if they are still together, but I hunger for big battle which involves best stuff. So gather all people and stuff and well see what we can do.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...