Aller au contenu

[ENG] The End of Plot Mod

HawK-EyE

Messages recommandés

Trouvé sur :

http://planetfallout.gamespy.com/articles/news/2289/FONV-The-End-of-Plot-Mod

Ce mod vous permettra de continuer à jouer après la quête principale.

Description : (en anglais)

End of Plot Mod makes Fallout NV in to an open ended game by allowing you to keep playing Fallout NV after the end of all 4 main quest endings. At this time Caesar and Yes Man endings have been tested, but Mr House and the NCR have not. Since the edit is a relatively simple one, I see no reason why it should not work for the latter 2 endings too.
Especially since the same clean up routine which does all the work is used all 4 endings so it if it works for 1, it will work for them all and that as been tested heavily.
I have uploaded the mod to The Guild, Planet Fallout and Fileplanet and it should be on the latter 2 servers soon. For those who cannot wait for that, you can download it from us right away.
The goal of this mod is to make Fallout NV open ended whilst at the same time cleaning up certain plot locations. Eventually I hope to have this mod repopulate the Hover Dam and New Vegas according to the players choices in the game. So if you sided with the NCR, they get the dam and New Vegas in this mod, if you sided with Caesar, they get the dam and New Vegas.
But those features are reserved for future versions.
Users of my older "No Gods No Masters" private beta release will find this mod makes that older mod completely obsolete. I have included instructions on how to switch over to this mod in the readme but it is an untested process. I believe it should work perfectly though give the 2 mods do the same thing.
You will find The End of Plot mod does it much neater job compared to "no gods no masters" and is far less complicated or error prone than the older mod. Yet it does the same thing.
Keeping it Simplez :)

Probablement qu'un version français va bientôt voir le jour.

A télécharger sur Planet Fallout

pour me contacter: [email protected] -> [email protected]

Pour l'instant ca semble pas changer grand chose comparé à l'autre mod du même genre. Par contre s'il arrive à:

Future versions.

I am hoping to use this mod to clean up all the loose ends left behind by the Fallout NV main plot, including ownership of new vegas, establishing bases in New Vegas and the Hover Dam for the winning faction, thus allowing the player to see the results of his choices in the game instead of hearing about them in some end game movie.

Ce sera une révolution.

Un scribe assis va moins loin qu'un mutant qui marche.

Ca me semble super compliqué en effet puisqu'il faudra qu'il vire/place des factions à plein d'endroits, remédie au soucis de l'autre mod en ce qui concerne les dialogues foireux qui considèrent que la bataille a pas encore eu lieu. Bref, un boulot titanesque en perspective.

Un scribe assis va moins loin qu'un mutant qui marche.

Ca me semble super compliqué en effet puisqu'il faudra qu'il vire/place des factions à plein d'endroits, remédie au soucis de l'autre mod en ce qui concerne les dialogues foireux qui considèrent que la bataille a pas encore eu lieu. Bref, un boulot titanesque en perspective.

Bof, en ce qui concerne les phrases, c'est pas bien compliqué, les 3/4 des pnj disent la même chose, t'as juste à changer la phrase par une autre.